lastdomino
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Let them know we want MY TRIBE 2

[Post New]by lastdomino on Jun 25, 14 8:06 PM
Maybe the only way BIG FISH will hear us is if we get their attention with a lot of people.

I really want a My Tribe 2 - How many more agree?

Let them know!

earthgirl09
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Let them know we want MY TRIBE 2

[Post New]by earthgirl09 on Aug 24, 14 4:35 PM
YES! I'm all for a sequel. My Tribe is an excellent game; a sequel is necessary at this point!

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Sep 6, 14 7:48 AM
I agree. I want a new game that is more fun. The island fills up to fast and you can't have kids.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Sep 9, 14 10:25 AM
They need larger islands and more items for them to build. Instead of making clothes they need a clothing store and a way for them to make money .

lastdomino
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by lastdomino on Sep 28, 14 10:45 AM
Start with the facebook version of My Tribe and then put in more like the above comments . . . PLEASE!

[Post New]by kimboclifford10 on Oct 4, 14 9:26 AM
agreed, it would be awesome to have new structures to build, new mysteries and new objectives!

chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Nov 25, 14 10:45 AM
I'm ready for My Tribe 2

[Post New]by Heidi1980 on Dec 2, 14 6:37 AM
How about a tablet/phone friendly version!!! My Tribe is one of my favorites... And I would LOVE to be able to take it with me on my tablet or phone!!!

[Post New]by kaeli65 on Dec 14, 14 2:10 AM
The Facebook version was how I started playing, would love that version in the game, lots more to do in that one, sadly it was taken off facebook for some reason, is there any chance of that one ever coming back ?

maybe they could do the My Tribe 2 with the same capabilities.. inhabit more islands not just move from one to another !!!

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on Jan 16, 15 3:22 PM
Count me in ! I played a long time ago, and I've just re-started to play.

[Post New]by Goddess_Of_All on Feb 3, 15 2:06 PM
Maybe they can't get another made because they don't have any ideas? Maybe we can help by giving them what new things we want in the game!

I suggest Video Options- such as screen size, resolution, ect. It will help with people who have Computers/Laptops that tend to lag up or if you suggest a large play-screen, but not on fullscreen. Or a small play-screen for such that like that.

Another thing is that I find the way you get lodestone (only by sea in crates/barrels) is a bit annoying/tiresome and would like a way to get that without the looooong wait to hope and see if it comes in the next crate/barrel. Like maybe we can get it in a mystery object? or maybe it even pops up on your island! (I know- that takes searching and waiting as well, but its faster then waiting for a crate/barrel to wash up with some lodestone in it.)

I already ran out of ideas, but maybe I can get some help thinking up a few?

JDredbull
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by JDredbull on Feb 7, 15 9:00 AM
I will place a vested interest into another game, would also settle for this one being converted over too the iPhone

Edited on 02/07/2015 at 9:00:40 AM PST

lastdomino
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by lastdomino on Feb 23, 15 7:02 PM
They put some great ideas into the facebook version of this game - I loved that game. I just wish they would put out a My Tribe 2 using many of those ideas that were used in the facebook My Tribe - like ability to move to different islands while some tribe stay behind, more outfits, and more challenges, It would be nice if it was a self contained game but as they have been going more in the direction of in game purchasing, perhaps that would be a great direction to go with My Tribe 2 - I would just really love seeing this game brought back better.

[Post New]by SandieAllen on Jun 22, 15 9:58 AM
YES! YES! YES! I love this game and I play it everyday. PLEASE bring us MY TRIBE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 23, 15 9:01 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post in this particular thread. I definitely understand wanting to continue the adventure with a game that you truly enjoy. I've gone ahead and passed along the information to the appropriate team in regards to wanting a My Tribe 2. We rely heavily on the suggestions of players and thank you for posting.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by fishhead2005 on Jul 7, 15 7:51 AM
Yes! My Tribe2 I've been playing my tribe since at lease 2007 love the thought of 2!

lastdomino
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by lastdomino on Jul 7, 15 12:18 PM
Thanks for finally listening! We love this idea and i hope they decide in our favor.

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Aug 29, 15 12:20 AM
Let me add my support. I would love a sequel..ASAP, please All these HOG games and match 3, UGH!!! Get us something to PLAY....

[Post New]by Aradina on Sep 20, 15 6:58 AM

I have not played my tribe long and restarted a few days ago. What fun, they are so cute.

I wish it was my tribe 2 – Please

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by LAndersen on Jan 12, 16 11:23 PM
Aradina wrote:
I have not played my tribe long and restarted a few days ago. What fun, they are so cute.

Ditto. Have started from scratch and am enjoying myself. Outside it's cold and grey, in the game my people are walking around barefoot, swimming and having tropical island fun. Could do with a bit of that myself, although I would give breaking rocks a miss

I'm all for a My Tribe 2, with new mysteries, new achievements and new buildings to construct.

Edited on 01/12/2016 at 11:24:49 PM PST

Go to: