Bigbird92
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Frustrated with Hint button & at Cave

[Post New]by Bigbird92 on Jun 26, 14 11:13 AM
For the first 4 attempts, game started from scratch i.e not saving progress, several times the hint button stopped working, like now..i'm in the cave with a hook that wont do anything and the snow mobile out of gas...anyone got any insight? How do I get patch off teddy bear, and why does the zoom in the cave go to crate when I cant do anything? grrrrr

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

Re:Frustrated with Hint button & at Cave

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Jun 26, 14 11:26 AM

You need to post your issue with this game on the tech thread provided in this forum and also list what operating system you are running the game with so the moderators see your issue. Don't feel alone. I'm also having the same issue as some others.

Bigbird92
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Bigbird92 on Jun 26, 14 12:01 PM
Thanx for advice...new to this...seemed tech issues 'locked' or something, and any previous issues customer support have helped with, but haven't had a response this time

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Jun 26, 14 12:40 PM
Bigbird92 wrote:Thanx for advice...new to this...seemed tech issues 'locked' or something, and any previous issues customer support have helped with, but haven't had a response this time

Your welcome. In regards to the tech issue thread it's the one with the yellow sticky on it cause usually when people create a separate thread as this it is locked and you are directed to the thread with the yellow sticky. This is why you see the locks on the threads.

In regards to response time it can take anywhere from 24 to 72 hours. It took them about 72 hours to respond to me as they are a little backed up now from what I was told. Did you at least receive an email from them telling you that they received your question?

Bigbird92
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Bigbird92 on Jun 26, 14 12:55 PM
yes thank goodness...been a bfg member since the dawn of time and never had to do this! new 'platforms' taking precedence..too old for this, lol. Thanx

pho2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pho2 on Aug 31, 14 8:53 PM
I am having problems here as well. I have the hook, an empty gas tank and shows to do something with the stuffed dog and a crate in the cave but no inventory to use. The hint button is frozen as well.

Go to: