monapool
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

How to find all the 15 arrows and then what?

[Post New]by monapool on Jun 26, 14 12:31 PM
I've gotten to the "find 15 arrows". I keep finding what looks like pieces of another puzzle, eg. part of a cat's head and a face. but still have only 14 arrows and don't know what to do with the other pieces I've found. Guide is not helpful for this puzzle.

Re:How to find all the 15 arrows and then what?

[Post New]by gabby2201 on Jul 3, 14 2:20 PM
The jigsaw parts and the face are supposed to fit into the square and reveal the hidden arrow but the jigsaw parts will not stay in the correct place. It would seem from the forums, we are not the only people with the same problem. I have contacted BigFish - hope they can fix this.

MaddiWolfe
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by MaddiWolfe on Jul 4, 14 4:27 PM
I have the same thing. I even played the game all over again under a different name and the jigsaw parts wouldn't stay in place.

Disappointing because I really enjoyed the game up to that point.

[Post New]by topcat789 on Jul 6, 14 12:29 AM
I have the same problem

gmeisler
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gmeisler on Jul 8, 14 12:59 PM
It works. Keep trying. Try with bottom pieces first. There are 4 pieces. Took me several days to solve. Keep trying.

[Post New]by topcat789 on Jul 11, 14 10:19 PM
it does work just have to start at bottom

[Post New]by chezatwink on Jul 28, 14 11:52 AM
i am really disapointed cannot solve the arrow mini gME CAN GET ONE TILE IN BUT NON OF THE OTHERS WILL SIT IN THE PUZZLE !!!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Aug 3, 14 10:43 PM
Same problem here - I NEED sleep!!

[Post New]by Nightengale7_pa on Aug 15, 14 12:24 PM
same problem here...I have tried putting the bottom pieces in first but only one will stay. Will this problem ever get fixed?????

[Post New]by Nightengale7_pa on Oct 20, 14 11:45 AM
Nightengale7_pa wrote:same problem here...I have tried putting the bottom pieces in first but only one will stay. Will this problem ever get fixed?????

This has been weeks since this game has not had a fix. I will not purchase another game until the fix is done. I have played 3 different names just trying to finish the game. It's a shame...it was a very good game...

[Post New]by dimples79 on Nov 6, 14 2:52 PM
No matter what I do, I cannot solve this part of the game. The pieces of the puzzle will not cooperate. I can't even get one piece to stay in the bottom of the frame.
Please fix this problem immediately!!! Clearly it has been going on for a while.
Dimples52

[Post New]by MZRUBY on Jan 15, 15 3:09 PM
Great game up to the 15 arrows! I am not the only one having problems. OBVIOUSLY bfg is not concerned with customer service. Whats up bfg lets have a fix please.

[Post New]by Suzianna on Mar 7, 15 9:09 PM
3/7/15...having the same problem with the tiles not staying in the frame. One user said to start at the bottom of the frame. Ok I will try it, again. I too, am disappointed as I was having such a good time until this tile/frame issue! Frustration is NOT FUN!
C'mon BigFish! Some help here???

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on Mar 30, 15 5:27 AM
topcat789 wrote:it does work just have to start at bottom

[Post New]by irmnjess1 on May 20, 15 9:17 AM
I also have the same prob,tried for 2 days. the puzzle pieces just won't stay!!!!!! HELP

Go to: