JJKeats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Level 29

[Post New]by JJKeats on Jun 26, 14 3:00 PM
Is anyone having problems completing this level, I get the number of scarecrows, but it does not check off on the list. Help !

T_Doctor
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Level 29

[Post New]by T_Doctor on Jun 28, 14 7:43 AM
I am having the same problem and other are as well but no response from BF on it.

[Post New]by janny2006 on Jun 28, 14 8:08 AM
I also are having problems same as you. I have uninstalled it and re-installed but it did not help

JJKeats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by JJKeats on Jun 28, 14 8:20 AM
I hope that they come up with a patch soon.

M2Gooner
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by M2Gooner on Jul 3, 14 6:39 AM
I had the same problem with this level. It is very annoying. However, I finally managed to complete it by producing the scarecrows first and after they were checked off as complete, I moved on to the searchlights. Low tech solution until they come up with a patch (which I hope they do). Hope it works for you folks.

[Post New]by docusmc on Jul 8, 14 12:39 PM
I believe I have found the solution to llevel 29.

First uninstall and reinstall the game.Don't worry, it only takes you to the beginning of level 29.

Then manufacture all the scarecrows finishing with the searchlights. This worked for me the first time.

Pumpkin2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Pumpkin2 on Jul 20, 14 6:04 PM
I have uninstalled & reinstalled 4 times. Finishing the scarecrows first each time and still not able to complete this level. HELP.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jul 28, 14 5:01 AM
I had the same problem but it turned out (for me at least) to be because I was getting more than the stated number required (i.e. if it said 60 were needed I was getting 80 because I had levelled up). When I played the game so I got the exact number then the game finished okay.

Go to: