nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

LEVEL 50

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Jun 26, 14 4:11 PM
Have finished all levels with 3 stars, but just can't do it on this level. Can anyone help?

JJKeats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:LEVEL 50

[Post New]by JJKeats on Jun 30, 14 1:56 PM
Once you clear the trees in the lower left corner, and pick up the supplies there, you can rip up the road for supplies.

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:LEVEL 50-More help, please!

[Post New]by adinah on Sep 17, 14 10:21 AM
I did the lower corner but still can not make 3 stars. Does any one have a wallkthrough?
I know they are time eaters as Casual Game Guides say but each of us needs help in different ways. They were such help and I miss them terribly. I may have to stop buying this type of game because I need to reach goal and the help no longer seems to be available. I prefer them because they really occupy the mind when I can not get out.. but don't want to set myself up for constant failure.

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:LEVEL 50

[Post New]by nufsober on Dec 9, 14 2:34 PM
JJKeats wrote:Once you clear the trees in the lower left corner, and pick up the supplies there, you can rip up the road for supplies.

what lower left trees? Have gotten to the last level and I can't get past the start of it! How do you get enough money, whatever to fix the roads to get all the industries to start over?

Go to: