Lost game after accidentally clicking on New Game!

[Post New]by permie27 on Jun 26, 14 4:39 PM
Is it possible to retrieve my original Farm Up game after accidentally clicking on New Game instead of Continue. I'm at Level 43 and have 450 Gold (purchased two days ago) so I am hoping there is a way to get back in to my old game as I really do not want to start again. Can anyone help me, please?

Re:Lost game after accidentally clicking on New Game!

[Post New]by permie27 on Jun 26, 14 8:24 PM
I am hoping a Game Manager will read this post and the original posted earlier today. I am a very low tech, intelligent person and I love my games, all purchased through Big Fish. When I lost my game today I had clicked on the New Game button because the Continue button was not responding - not highlighted. I admit I was devastated and a little shocked to realize how much I have invested in this game over time. I had only just purchased 450 gold coins and at Level 43 the idea of starting over is not something I want to do. I understand that I made a mistake clicking on the New Game but there was no warning screen to say I would lose everything I have achieved and bought. I eagerly await your reply and give thanks in advance that you will be able to make an old lady happy and get her game back. Thanks!

Sjaani
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sjaani on Jun 27, 14 9:41 PM
These are more suited to the technical issues thread.

We (other players) can't help with this loss of continue option problem or accidental pushing of the wrong buttons.

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Sep 1, 14 8:38 AM
My granddaughter did that when I allowed her to play on my computer. I think she wanted to start a game with her own name and was intending to create another profile, but my farm went back to nothing (I was at level 35). I emailed the tech people and even though they couldn't restore the game, they refunded the money I had already spent. I then used that to rebuild the farm.

Talula44
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by Talula44 on Sep 2, 14 7:43 PM
Every now and then that happens to me... where you can't click the Continue button and your game is lost. That's why I now make a copy of the Farmup file under R E A L O R E as often as I can get around to it, maybe 2 or 3 times a week. There's a thread here somewhere that explains how to do that. That way, you never lose more than a few days of progress when the glitch eventually happens to you.

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 7:45:22 PM PST

Go to: