Level 33

[Post New]by toonarmy53 on Jun 26, 14 11:49 PM
I can not get past level 33 of this game, I have been trying on and off for 2 weeks but can never get enough gold.......Has anyone any tips please apart from throwing my puter thingy out of the window

Re:Level 33

[Post New]by Grimilin on Jul 23, 14 11:29 PM
me too--and I came here to check the forums to see what I was missing or doing wrong--only to find I am not alone!. All I can think of is perhaps we are missing a few bags of gold cards and maybe we are getting too many "perfects" and filling the bar too fast. If you get past it or find out anything please post it.

[Post New]by toonarmy53 on Oct 28, 14 11:59 AM
Level 33 is conquered, save as much gold as you can and buy jokers and use these along side your helpers now upto level 38.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Nov 1, 14 5:58 AM
that one takes its time, keep trying you will get it,

[Post New]by toonarmy53 on Nov 9, 14 2:11 AM
It is completed, level 40 reached and achieved........I will now ask for advice on any other games people can suggest

[Post New]by aprilbuttons on Mar 3, 15 4:42 AM
I've played this level over & over & never get enough gold either. I will try once more and stall my perfects so I can build up the gold. A cunning plan - so hope it works

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on May 24, 15 5:03 AM
I'm also stuck on level 33, trying to get the 2800 gold coins. Avoiding perfects will be hard, but I'll give it a try. I'm desperate!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on May 24, 15 3:05 PM
Well, I tried not getting as many perfects and I just can't do it. I've been playing the game for so long trying to get them, that it's counterintuitive. Argh! Back to trying. I have SO many other games waiting to be played that this is insane. Maybe if I went to one of them and cleared my head. If anyone else has suggestions, please let us know! 2500 gold seemed easy, but just 300 more is impossible!

@April, did you try delaying perfects and if so, did it work?

Edited on 05/24/2015 at 3:06:34 PM PST

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on May 25, 15 8:04 AM
FINALLY! I got through level 33 at midnight last night! The key for me was to load up on jokers/wild cards and I was able to get a killer combo run. What a relief! Hope #34 is easier - still have to get 2800 pieces of gold, ****.

Oh, the guy with the saber is now replaced with an archer. Too bad as he was one of my favs and helped win a lot of games. Anyway, it CAN be done. I was starting to have serious doubts!

Why u-g-h was replaced with asterisks is weird. It's not like it's a swear word.

Edited on 05/25/2015 at 8:06:37 AM PST

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Jun 8, 15 9:58 AM
Not important, but did you ever get reply on WHY ugh was replaced by asterisks?

Go to: