SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Mega Hints here!

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Mar 29, 09 7:43 AM
I figured out that if you start by making soda slushie and shake and Blizzard you never have to wait. Get all the floating cones that pop it make the games go faster. When your slow poke employee takes something make it so no one has to wait. I have gone past day eight that I was stuck on other that keep trying that it.

Have fun!
Big Fan of Big Fish

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

Re:Mega Hints here!

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Mar 29, 09 10:19 AM
Welcome to the Pond, Skippy!

Yeah I knew about that one, rats thought ya might of had some others. lol I'm on the 3rd DQ and cannot get thru it no matter what employee I use. The only bad thing about making the other employee's food is that leaves him with his hands full so he has to take the item in his hands and throw them away, making you lose money. But, yep as soon as the game comes on, I run around and click on everything so it'll already be ready (with exception of ice cream that is) also keep an eye out on whenever your employee gets a soda, etc. as they do not 'refill' them so I'll runnnn over there real quick and click on them so they'll be ready for me. LOL

Good luck and have a great day~

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Nov 1, 09 3:09 AM
cyndihugs wrote:Welcome to the Pond, Skippy!

Yeah I knew about that one, rats thought ya might of had some others. lol I'm on the 3rd DQ and cannot get thru it no matter what employee I use. The only bad thing about making the other employee's food is that leaves him with his hands full so he has to take the item in his hands and throw them away, making you lose money.

Whoa, whoa, I haven't been worrying about waste as I did not see it subtracting numbers when I use the waste bin.
Nor does is subtract waste at the end tally.
I was really watching for this as some games, ala cake mania, subtract for waste.
I am stuck on the third restaurant too.
And if I play other levels to get coins, they don't transfer.
Any suggestions?
and can anyone confirm the waste thing. Because that could be why I can't advance.
Lemme go try a round without trashing stuff... will report back!
Cheers!

Edited on 11/01/2009 at 3:10:31 AM PST

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Nov 2, 09 7:40 AM
There is no penalty for using the recycle bin, even if you throw a cake in there. The number of cakes you make in the cake mini-game is the number of cakes you can sell. You can take as many as you want out of the freezer. If a customer orders a cake and a Blizzard and you give him the cake and he walks off before you can get a Blizzard to him, that still doesn't count against your cake supply. It is only when you sell a cake. The same is true with every other item, you can make them and throw them in the recycling bin all day long with no penalty.

One strategy is to make a complex item, like a banana split immediately and carry it around in case someone orders it. If you get too many orders and you need to free your second hand, you can throw the banana split in the recycle bin.

It doesn't matter which store you get tokens from, but upgrades do not transfer between stores. If you buy an upgraded Blizzard machine in store #2, it won't appear in store #3. You can still buy the upgrade for store #3 separately. It is possible to earn enough tokens to fully upgrade all four stores and still have a few tokens left over.

Spark Plug Games Technical Support
We Ignite Fun!

[Post New]by ponyqueen on Feb 6, 11 8:51 PM
I have found that if you can't seem to make your quota for the week you can play the sundae game over and over and it will keep adding all the points and eventually you will get enough for your quota.

Go to: