Bus Driver Game forces illegal turns

[Post New]by StrangeSounds200 on Jun 27, 14 7:40 PM
In the US it is HIGHLY illegal for any vehicle to make a turn into anything other than the closest lane to the new direction - UNLESS the lane is determined for that - and it will go into the corresponding lane of the new direction: center lane to center lane, right lane to right lane, etc.

In this game, people turn in FRONT of you! Example: You're in the right hand lane (which is where you're supposed to be legally - for a right turn) to make a right turn into direction. There's a bus on your left. The lanes are NOT designated as special turn lanes - yet this bus on your left will turn right in front of you, making a right hand turn - and forcing you to slam on your brakes and endangers you and your passengers, his and everybody around you and possibly causing an accident.

In the US - this is HIGHLY illegal, and it totally confuses me why such a move any place else but Mongolia - would this stupid maneuver be legal!!!! IT'S FREAKING DANGEROUS!!!!

It would ONLY be legal if the lanes were designated as turn lanes, and then you would have to adhere to the lane directions to enter the proper lane!

NOT, THE CENTER LANE TURNING TO THE RIGHT LANE OF THE RIGHT TURN DIRECTION!!!!!

Please, SOMEONE, FIX THE FREAKING GAME!!!!!

You also get docked for making a proper signal to get around a dead vehicle! What do they want, you to not signal, or to run into the stopped vehicle??????

It doesn't make SENSE!!!!!!

The only thing that seems to make sense is when you're transporting a bunch of criminals, and all the rules go out the window!

Joe Large
[Removed by Moderator]

Maybe someone can fill me in as to why these stupid maneuvers would in any way make sense!

Note: I was a professional bus driver in Washington State for 12 years with numerous safe-driving awards and tons of Nationally Sponsored Defensive Driving Courses - so I KNOW what I'm talking about!

Edited on 03/10/2015 at 1:46:28 PM PST

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

Re:Bus Driver Game forces illegal turns

[Post New]by vibtek on Sep 19, 14 7:13 PM
Yeah I know what you are talking about. I have had this game for some time now. They don't go by the rules. You are supposed to be able to right on red and you are penalized for it.. There are aa lot of illi gel rules on thegame. I have to use my keboard to guide the bus. If they want to make lose a few points that is probably what they are after.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Sep 19, 14 7:14 PM
Yeah I know what you are talking about. I have had this game for some time now. They don't go by the rules. You are supposed to be able to right on red and you are penalized for it.. There are aa lot of illi gel rules on thegame. I have to use my keboard to guide the bus. If they want to make lose a few points that is probably what they are after.

DerekJeterFan1
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by DerekJeterFan1 on Dec 20, 14 10:21 AM
I've had a lot of problems with people pulling in front of me too. Kept me from getting perfect scores many times!

Go to: