ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Dressing the doll puzzle

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jun 27, 14 11:33 PM
Can anyone follow this one? The puzzle says "Use clocks to rotate the hands and match the icons".

I don't see any icons that need to be matched, and even in the strategy guide there doesn't seem to be any logic to the way the hands are positioned.

Don't like skipping puzzles, but don't like spending ages trying every possibility hoping one is right either. Does anyone understand the logic?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Dressing the doll puzzle

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 28, 14 1:24 AM
Hi Shaz,
I don't know what the official description is, but I approached this as having to match the items depicted on the clock hands to their most suitable backgrounds. I managed to get past this one after much clicking and spinning of the clockhands.
This is one example of the kind of puzzle I disike - more time consuming and tedious than challenging. So I was fully prepared to Skip it when ... Bingo!

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Jun 29, 14 6:07 PM
I never did figure out the logic of where the items belonged either. However, when they are where they belong, the circle holding that item "sparkles". If you move it out of that area, it stops "sparkling". So just watch for the sparkling as the clock hands move around.

Firehorse

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 2, 14 12:01 PM
I think there are two of these puzzles. I found the first one made more sense than the second one. I solved them purely by accident before giving up on them. There were one or two other puzzles that I just did not really "get" and skipped. I had to be a creative thinker to do some of the things in this game as I just don't normally think the way I needed to to solve some of these.

[Post New]by kazooie2628 on Jul 11, 14 1:02 PM
The "clock face" is divided into four sections, which are the head, the left arm, the right arm, and the feet. The goal is to rotate the items shown on the clock hands into the appropriate spaces. I'm fairly certain that there are two items per section. As a tip, the umbrella goes in the lower right section (the doll's left hand).

Go to: