bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fright Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 28, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fright Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fright Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

VLewis138
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fright Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by VLewis138 on Jul 1, 14 1:18 PM
Played the basic game with no problem or glitches. In the bonus game HOS in room 2, I have a problem with the telescope "tuned focus" item. I have the telescope focused, but the guide does not show what I am to look at. This is the last HOS item and the game will not let me back out and only gives me a hint to use the top right knob on the telescope.

Anyone got a solution to this issue.

lizzannee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lizzannee on Jul 1, 14 11:52 PM
looking through telescope you are looking for barn

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Aug 22, 14 12:24 PM
hey i do have a question what is the point of saying 90 min for demo yet it cuts off at a certain point anyway? usually under 60 min...to me that is very misleading...and since most games only give you up to a certain point in the game then why have more than 1 hour to play?? kind of retarded if u ask me...oh that's right noone asked :p

[Post New]by Nanaiam1 on Dec 13, 14 12:21 PM
I am having problems with the game immediately after I unlike the door upstairs in the hotel owners house where the steam is. Can't do anything after entering this room, and backing out. It's just blank. I even un-installed the game, and re-installed it after nothing else would help. Am I missing something, or is my game just cutting off at this point? HELP!!

[Post New]by aussiegirl23 on Feb 10, 15 1:32 AM
I too have had the game crash in the same manner when i entered the bathroom. I've created another profile and re did the whole game and it crashed again in the same point. I want my money back!

Go to: