MOSS REMOVER HELP!!

[Post New]by vicpearl on Jun 28, 14 11:54 AM
I USED THE MOSS REMOVER FOUND AFTER THE DOLL CASE GAME ON THE LEFT DOOR AND TO MOVE FORWARD IN THE GAME I NEED TO GO THROUGH THE RIGHT DOOR AFTER THE MOSS IS REMOVED.

SOMEONE REPLIED TO JUST KEEP PLAYING AND THERE WOULD BE ANOTHER MOSS REMOVER.

BUT HOW DO YOU KEEP PLAYING IF YOU CANNOT GET THROUGH THE RIGHT DOOR BECAUSE YOU HAVE USED THE MOSS REMOVER FOUND ON THE WRONG DOOR?

ANY ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS, REALLY DO NOT WANT TO START OVER!

Re:MOSS REMOVER HELP!!

[Post New]by vicpearl on Jun 28, 14 11:56 AM
I MEANT THE DRESS UP DOLL GAME...

IS THERE ANOTHER MOSS REMOVER I MISSED???

THE ONLY ONE I HAVE FOUND WAS AFTER THE DRESS UP DOLL GAME...

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jun 28, 14 3:36 PM
That should be the one you need. I did the same thing and was initially a bit freaked out! But Blue Tea took care of those of us who always move left first...!

[Post New]by amerma on Jul 11, 14 6:24 PM
How do they do that cause I cannot figure it out. I had no choice but to restart the game. It took four restarts cause of the freezing waterfall and the glitch with using the moss remover on the left door first. Never found a way around that.

Edited on 07/12/2014 at 3:38:16 PM PST

[Post New]by DaktylsMom on Sep 15, 14 5:35 PM
Another fun thing. I used the moss remover in the right place, but NOT at the right time. (I have noticed on the last few games. If I download the trial version, and buy the game something ALWAYS goes wrong.) I was hours into this game and even though I had used the remover in the right place, when I got back to place the item there, it was "mossy" AGAIN. So, I uninstalled the game. Shut game manager off. Started it again, reloaded the game. Made it thru that point. But again, I did something not in the correct order. I put one of the "Queen's portraits" in it's slot before I had the 2nd one. When I got the 2nd, and went to put it in... the first one was GONE. Now, after 4 hours I'm "up a creek" AGAIN. This... is not fun.

geodvo
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by geodvo on Oct 2, 14 1:56 PM
ME TOO! I put the moss remover on the wrong door. And I sure can't figure out how you can continue playing. I've been looking for this dress up doll thing and haven't found it. I'm stuck.

Go to: