Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Jump map or not?

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 28, 14 2:04 PM
I trialled this game 11 hours ago and, despite my best efforts, the map was not a transporter.

Others have stated that it IS a jump map.

So, a definitive answer from someone who knows (BFG? Devs?) please?

I have no problem if it isn't, in fact I sometimes relish the challenge of its not being, but I do have a problem if it works for some and not for others.

Please note, I don't want to know if it worked for you. I want to know if it is supposed to work!

Thanks

T 57

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Jump map or not?

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Jun 28, 14 2:33 PM
Hi Tufty57. I haven't bought this game yet, so I can't go back in and check. But it is a jump-map. I clicked on what you normally click on (the picture I think), but nothing happened . Then I clicked on the '!' and it jumped . This might be vice-versa, as I don't remember exactly. Just that I found it odd that you had to click on whatever makes it jump. I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 28, 14 3:21 PM
Brendansoma1

Thank you!

I have no intention of buying this as a CE as don't think it is worth the title, but will take note of your info for when the SE comes out.

Many thanks

T57

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jun 28, 14 3:56 PM
Yes it is a jump map if you place your pointer and it lights up you can jump
I put it on the exclamation mark it doesn't light up //you can barely see it but move mouse around and you can see

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 28, 14 9:43 PM
Thank you for your helpful response, HookedonHOG.

Best wishes

T57

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jun 29, 14 9:16 AM
I was only able to get the jump feature to work once. After that, I could have clicked the entire map and nothing was happening. I finally gave up after a few times at trying to use it.

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Aug 10, 14 2:42 AM
Thanks again to all who replied.

Have only just got around to playing the SE (Daughter's wedding got in the way a bit) and managed to work out the trick with the map!

Thoroughly enjoyed the game and (as an SE) it was free with a coupon. Yay!

T57

Go to: