captzeno
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Can't free the ^*^*%^%#$^$*) fairies from the cages

[Post New]by captzeno on Jun 28, 14 2:49 PM
I can't seem to get the fairies out of their cages in the guild cellar or wherever the hell it is. And ... the game won't let me skip it. What's going on here? This is the second of the glitches I've encountered with this game. I'm beginning to think this one wasn't quite ready to go on the market when it was released. Anybody help? I'm going to try one more time. By the way I did look at the strategy guide and it wasn't all that helpful. You're supposed to follow the same procedure on all the cages, right? How are you supposed to know when you've gotten the first done correctly? I don't like this particular part of the game at all because it's not that well explained.

captzeno
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Can't free the ^*^*%^%#$^$*) fairies from the cages

[Post New]by captzeno on Jun 28, 14 3:20 PM
This is me again and I'm following up on my previous post. I am now so frustrated with this particular part of the game that I'm seriously thinking of asking for my money back and uninstalling it. This kind of frustration is totally unnecessary. If I want to skip the damn part I should be able to. If they made it clearer in the strategy guide what you were supposed to then I could live with that but they don't.
What am I supposed to do with this nonsense?
Still ticked off.

BobbiH
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BobbiH on Jul 6, 14 9:30 AM
I am so sorry to see that no one has replied to your post, Captzeno, because I am stuck at *exactly* the same place; I click on the symbols the Strategy Guide says are correct and nothing happens.....I click on "Skip" and nothing happens. I guess I am going to have to uninstall the game because I can't move forward. .....sigh.....

Edited on 07/06/2014 at 9:30:42 AM PST

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Jul 7, 14 9:27 AM
I was having the same problem as all here. I skipped the left cage but, it wouldn't let me skip the right cage. I kept clicking like the SG showed and finally the bars turned blue and opened. I did this several times so I don't really know what I did differently. Good Luck!

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jul 13, 14 6:27 AM
I used the BF walkthrough which immediately opened both cages. The LL SG is wrong.

Go to: