lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

focusing the telescope

[Post New]by lemarmot on Jun 28, 14 6:09 PM
in the bonus game, I haven;t been able to focus the telescope, and can't leave that room until I do

can you give me a hint, please, about how to proceed

so far I've really like this game

Janice

focusing the telescope

[Post New]by FotogLady on Jun 29, 14 8:06 AM
lemarmot wrote:in the bonus game, I haven;t been able to focus the telescope, and can't leave that room until I do

can you give me a hint, please, about how to proceed

so far I've really like this game

Janice

Same here! Can't go on without it! Same issues with voiceovers too! Sucks because I loved the demo! Going to ask for my money back.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:focusing the telescope

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jun 29, 14 10:10 AM
After trying forever to get the telescope to focus, I came here to see that I wasn't the only one having problems. I went back into the game and kept on trying. You have to focus on the barn but isn't really centered. Keep checking the individual tuners and see if they move. It was really irritating that if you didn't hit those correctly it kept kicking you back out of the scene. Anyhow, I had it to the point where I was down to only one of the tuners and it finally clicked and started the scene needed to move on. Good luck and have plenty of patience.

[Post New]by andreami on Jun 30, 14 2:56 AM
Aim at the BARN DOORS and just continue to fiddle with focusing knobs,took awhile for me also. Not at all with this game,too many issues that should have been fixed before release

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Jun 30, 14 6:21 AM
don't try and twist it just hold down left mouse button so the focusing knobs turns themselves...aim for the barn

lumimat
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lumimat on Jul 1, 14 1:47 PM
andreami wrote:Aim at the BARN DOORS and just continue to fiddle with focusing knobs,took awhile for me also. Not at all with this game,too many issues that should have been fixed before release

No kidding! Getting past this stupid telescope took way too long. So many bugs!

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jul 11, 14 5:26 PM
Thanks for your input I was about to give up.

javajule
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by javajule on Jul 21, 14 8:56 AM
Wow. I gotta say that was really annoying. I was about to give up, too. Thanks everyone!

Go to: