Edited on 06/29/2014 at 8:30:37 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Awakening: The Redleaf Forest here

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jun 29, 14 8:30 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Awakening: The Redleaf Forest here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Awakening: The Redleaf Forest.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgVaiya

NYtaxi
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by NYtaxi on Jun 29, 14 2:14 PM
super, danke! Endlich mal kein Märchen mit Drachen und Elfen etc., LG Tina

smiliedaze
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by smiliedaze on Jul 4, 14 8:24 AM
Have only played the trial, was hoping there would be more reviews before I buy..... this one doesn't seem to hold the candle to some of the other Awakening games. It is almost cheesy and a patchwork ending. I guess I'll ponder for a bit longer or hope that someone else posts reviews to sway me.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Jul 7, 14 8:12 PM
I was excited about getting this one because I really liked the others, but I have to say I was disappointed in this one. It was sluggish, and boring, and I felt like it was a repeat of what was done before. The animation wasn't as good as I remembered, either. I chose the level where the map points out active areas, but sometimes it didn't show anything. I give it a 5 out of 10.

sn665
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sn665 on Jul 24, 14 11:45 PM
I could kick myself for buying this. This is nothing like the other Awakening games. This is totally boring. The info on top of the screen disappears before you can read it. It's a very aggravating game and won't buy another awakening game after being fooled.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Awakening: The Redleaf Forest here

[Post New]by roaming on Jul 24, 14 11:45 PM
Based on playing 30 minutes of the demo, I found this game to be boring and stupid in spite of all the supposedly exciting (?) action and disaster happening right at the beginning. Best example: The mechanical dragon you're riding gets hit and crashes, so you have to go about finding the pieces needed to repair it, only to have it get blown up and destroyed seconds later.

There's too much dialogue, too many cut scenes, too many puzzles lacking sufficient instructions. Plus, in only 30 minutes, I practically wore out the hint button.

I could hardly quit fast enough.

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Oct 12, 14 12:19 PM
This isn't the best game but I bought it because I have the series. I do believe this is the last of them? What a shame if that is true.
I DO love BZ games very much. Always a crystal clear graphic and good music altho this music in the game was more sinister.
Not bad tho. Cheery o' and happy gaming!

Pantheria
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Pantheria on Nov 7, 14 7:50 PM
I am quite disappointed. this was not near the quality and calibre of the other Awakening Series Games. The graphics don't even begin to measure up. I played in the middle settings as I usually do yet found it quite frustrating at times. The story line was so repetitive, unimaginative and cheesy. Not a good way to end an absolutely amazing series. Sucked big time.
If the first one had been like this one I would have never played the rest of the series. You dropped the ball on this one gang.
I'm sure glad it was on sale because it sure isn't worth the full price.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Nov 27, 14 7:59 AM
excellent game in keeping with the series!

Go to: