bonus chapter

[Post New]by veludi on Jun 29, 14 3:04 AM
hello,

can me every say where is the bonus chapter ? i have the collectors edition. not found the bonus

mrsmeee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:bonus chapter

[Post New]by mrsmeee on Jun 29, 14 3:09 AM
To get to the bonus game you have to click the 'gift shop' once in there click 'extras' you will then see 'extra episode' with play underneath it.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Jun 29, 14 10:42 AM
Anyone care to say if the Bonus Chapter is a continuation of the story or a separate one? Worth getting the CE for the Bonus?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Jorie

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Jun 29, 14 12:10 PM
I was playing the bonus game and my screen went black, so I could not finish the bonus game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still did not work. So disappointed, because I was enjoying the bonus game.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jun 29, 14 12:44 PM
Jorie10 wrote:Anyone care to say if the Bonus Chapter is a continuation of the story or a separate one? Worth getting the CE for the Bonus?

Jorie

It appears to explain the doctor's presence down in the well. However, I can't say for certain because I'm unable to finish the game due to glitches.

[Post New]by tigerbahloo on Jun 29, 14 7:16 PM
didersham wrote:I was playing the bonus game and my screen went black, so I could not finish the bonus game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still did not work. So disappointed, because I was enjoying the bonus game.

I had the same problem, so I started a new profile, I had to play the entire game over again but the bonus level let me play all the way through with no problems, try it and see if it works for you

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Jun 30, 14 6:27 AM
didersham wrote:I was playing the bonus game and my screen went black, so I could not finish the bonus game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still did not work. So disappointed, because I was enjoying the bonus game.

same here

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Jun 30, 14 6:28 AM
tigerbahloo wrote:

I had the same problem, so I started a new profile, I had to play the entire game over again but the bonus level let me play all the way through with no problems, try it and see if it works for you

Well it's not a long game but this shouldn't happen...will have to see if there;s a fix first...thanks for the info though

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Jun 30, 14 7:31 AM
tigerbahloo wrote:

Thank you, but I am going to wait until they fix the bugs in this game. I know they are working on the voice overs.

[Post New]by jusliloleme on Jun 30, 14 5:11 PM
tigerbahloo wrote:

Had the same black screen happen to me. I just killed the game, restarted and ended up back to feeding the dog. got the doll and hammer, went back to room 3, opened the box with the hammer, put the shoemaker doll together, went into the hidden room, put the doll and shoemaker into the ghost box, went back to the house window, solved the lock puzzle, when through the opened window and everything was good.

VLewis138
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by VLewis138 on Jul 1, 14 1:23 PM
HOS in Room 2

Stuck on the "tuned focus" item with the telescope. Hint says to adjust the top right knob. Guide gives no info as to what I am to focus on. I assume it's the barn.

Game will not let me back out of the HOS without completing it. Any help out there?

lumimat
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lumimat on Jul 1, 14 1:39 PM
VLewis138 wrote:HOS in Room 2

Stuck on the "tuned focus" item with the telescope. Hint says to adjust the top right knob. Guide gives no info as to what I am to focus on. I assume it's the barn.

Game will not let me back out of the HOS without completing it. Any help out there?

Came to the forums with the same problem. I have literally focused and unfocused on every part of the telescope scene. Nothing is working. SO FRUSTRATING

lumimat
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lumimat on Jul 1, 14 1:40 PM
Jorie10 wrote:Anyone care to say if the Bonus Chapter is a continuation of the story or a separate one? Worth getting the CE for the Bonus?

Jorie

It is a different story. You go back in time and play as a different character, discovering more about some of the people who disappeared in the past in the main game (which is now your present, if that makes sense).

Go to: