ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Unnamed Friendship Requests

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jun 29, 14 7:15 AM
I've been getting friendship requests for "Unnamed". Is this an actual person? Or is this someone that didn't choose a player name? A bug, glitch?

Anyone else getting this? Has anyone accepted this invitation? If so, has it done anything hinky to your game?

gleamrob
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

Re:Unnamed Friendship Requests

[Post New]by gleamrob on Jun 29, 14 7:20 AM
I got it and just assumed they were "shy".

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 29, 14 7:41 AM
HA, no it is a glitch with the game for them. When they signed up and picked their name and avatar for their dealer license they never could get one. A while back I had three Unnamed on my friend list. They are us, just nameless...

It is something hinky with their game and I have never noted anything happening to mine because of their inclusion on my list.

Edited on 06/29/2014 at 7:42:12 AM PST

gleamrob
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by gleamrob on Jun 29, 14 8:09 AM
Don't I feel silly. I just thought it was someone being cute.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 29, 14 8:33 AM
So did I Gleam, but noticed there was an Unnamed in the auction that did completely contrary things in the auction so I thought it was two people maybe more so I sent a friend request every time an Unnamed appeared in the random list. Till I had three of them.

Put the rest of it together from threads on having trouble with dealer licenses.

Merlion
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Unnamed Friendship Requests

[Post New]by Merlion on Jun 29, 14 8:39 AM
I've got two that are called Unnamed. I too thought that is strange as one is not allowed to use the same name.

Sweetg12651
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetg12651 on Jun 29, 14 8:53 AM
I have one too. Now I know I can delete it from my list. Glad I read this thread.

gleamrob
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by gleamrob on Jun 30, 14 7:41 PM
I thought it might be the bad guy from Harry Potter. He Who Must Not Be Named.

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Jun 30, 14 10:02 PM
I noticed something strange with this "Unnamed" person. As soon as I deleted them from my listing an hour later my rating went from 7000 to 5666. So there must be something hinky about this person.

moezaic
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by moezaic on Jun 30, 14 10:05 PM
From my understanding the rating under the person is still glitchy. I have a "neighbor" that gives me keys all the time, so they should show a rating, but they are still at zero on my list. They tell me they are actually in the 3000's.

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Jun 30, 14 10:31 PM
moezaic wrote:From my understanding the rating under the person is still glitchy. I have a "neighbor" that gives me keys all the time, so they should show a rating, but they are still at zero on my list. They tell me they are actually in the 3000's.

Then there must be a huge glitch, like I mentioned earlier, I had over 7000 as my rating and now I'm down to 5666 and I keep checking as a precaution. And this happened after I deleted "unnamed" from my listing cuz they had a ZERO rating.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Jun 30, 14 11:37 PM
Maybe your antique rating is also determined by how many friends you have.
So when you delete friends from the list, your rating goes down. Doesn't have to be a glitch, could be intended that way.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Jul 1, 14 12:24 AM
I play as Suenamie and I see "unnamed" in the auctions from time to time. I, too, thought they might be shy .

Mrssfox
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by Mrssfox on Jul 1, 14 6:59 AM
When I realized my friends list was 300+ and there were about 100 with 0 or such a low level, I was sure they weren't playing anymore, I deleted them - to the tune of 70 or 80 people. Nothing changed in my antique rating when I did that. . . I wouldn't worry about the rating going down if you delete friends.

[Post New]by MyKittyKat on Jul 2, 14 2:41 PM
Hi there, I'm one of the unamed... Sometime I show up as MyKitEKat other times I show up as unamed. It's a glitch in my game that BFG was never able to fix. I'm not shy, and I always give my keys to friends with !. So if you have me as a friend, please don't delete me... I promise I'm a real person, and a nice one, if I do say so myself!

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Aug 15, 14 12:55 AM
Mykittykat are you one of my two "unnamed" friends? =v=

Go to: