LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

RESETS

[Post New]by LynFrank on Jun 29, 14 9:49 AM
I am really disappointed that there were several puzzles that had no reset buttons. I had to skip a couple of them and then I started cheating by looking at the strategy guide so that I wouldn't have to skip any more of them. I like to try to solve these puzzles by myself, but if there is no way of resetting and trying again and again, what hope do I have? And why was there not a shuffle key for the mah-jong style of game. No hope at all of solving that one.
Shadow wolf used to be one of my favourites, but I think that they are not thinking it all out very well and are finishing the game way before the testing has been completed. Really pushing out these games way too fast. I don't think I'll buy any more of these.

Edited on 06/29/2014 at 9:52:38 AM PST

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

RESETS

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jun 29, 14 3:25 PM
LynFrank wrote:I am really disappointed that there were several puzzles that had no reset buttons. I had to skip a couple of them and then I started cheating by looking at the strategy guide so that I wouldn't have to skip any more of them. I like to try to solve these puzzles by myself, but if there is no way of resetting and trying again and again, what hope do I have? And why was there not a shuffle key for the mah-jong style of game. No hope at all of solving that one.
Shadow wolf used to be one of my favourites, but I think that they are not thinking it all out very well and are finishing the game way before the testing has been completed. Really pushing out these games way too fast. I don't think I'll buy any more of these.

This must only be at the end of the game that this does this. I haven't seen a mah-jong game. Is that the only one that doesn't have one?

I am playing now and am about halfway done and all the mini-games I have played had resets or at least the option of choosing casual or hard levels of the game. If all you see is the choice of casual or hard and you want to reset, just change the difficulty back and forth. For instance, if you choose the casual level and want a reset, choose hard. The game will reset in hard mode, then choose casual and the game will reset again. But I did see resets in my mini games. Sometimes, like with the duck and the seeds, 'reset' was written in cursive in the game itself and not off to the side, so maybe you missed some of the reset buttons?

Edited to Add:

I finally got to the mah jong game and you are right that there is no shuffle or reset. But ... I thought I screwed it up too, but then I kept clicking on animals to find a match and eventually found one every time. I think there is no reset because there is no way you can get stuck completely. The matches are there, just not obvious at times.

Edited on 06/30/2014 at 6:13:46 PM PST

lukD
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:RESETS

[Post New]by lukD on Jun 29, 14 9:57 PM
I have been trapped in morgue and get throw off game because I ,was timed out or whatever?? > tried to go in again as an alias an restart but they switch scene with

were-wolf - I also think I'll keep away from shadow Wolf until they get it together.

Go to: