Availablility of Eggs

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Availablility of Eggs

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jun 29, 14 2:09 PM
I am really discouraged about the lack of availability of eggs. Before these last two updates, I would get eggs on my Fortune Wheel every two or three days.....now I'm extremely lucky if I see one in a week. And I have never seen either a Panda or a Squirrel egg!! When I checked the cost of these two eggs, they each have a price tag of 500 diamonds.....how ridiculous is that? They want you to pay about $13 for one pet egg??? BFG and Elephant Games.....careful, your GREED is showing. Either reduce the price or make the eggs more available!!

Viki_1_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Availablility of Eggs

[Post New]by Viki_1_2 on Jun 30, 14 12:56 AM
You could consider yourself extremely lucky if you see any eggs ever. Many players have seen them once or twice since the game was released - including me, on both of my games. Before the March update they showed up every few weeks, once a month on average, most of them being griffins. I have 6 griffin eggs so far. Since the March update haven't seen any eggs, not even griffin, on either of the 2 games.

I agree it is very discouraging but would like to add it is very annoying to realize and accept the unfairness of the game since it now becomes obvious that players are not all on the same boat.

Most of the pets I have came as a gift from my friends for which I am really grateful but I would rather have a fair chance to win them myself from time to time.

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 30, 14 3:27 AM
I have been on a rampage twice about the lack of availability of eggs, especially for iOS players.

But afterwards, somehow I miraculously had eggs show up on my wheel, and once in my card game. The last time I ranted, I had both the Pegasus and odd eggs show up at the same time....one I already had and the other we're still not able to use. So I commented on my own post, and lo and behold the next day I won a panda egg. Otherwise, I have rarely seen an egg, and yet again, nothing but junk on my wheel since.

So here's hoping your thread will heard by the elephants and they will put some eggs on your wheel!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jun 30, 14 4:36 AM
I wish ranting had that effect on my wheel of fortune and the dice table. Oh, and it would be a miracle if I actually won an egg on my lab gifts awards... Oh Elephant Family of wonderful developers, hear my cry....

Shucks.... Your friend (?), Joan

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 30, 14 4:51 AM
Hi there !!

I have read the above comments about eggs availability, especially what Musicalizzie mentioned.

I thought that the availability was the same for all players and the only thing that might affect it, was the player's luck.

I see that some players have won an odd egg or a panda egg.

I have never seen them either on my fortune wheel or dice game or anywhere in my two games.

I agree that some eggs are very expensive to buy and should be more easy (or lucky) to get.

Have a nice week !!

Lia

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jun 30, 14 5:14 AM
I've noticed that on my main game, I never see eggs. But on the low level throw away game I started I get them all the time now. But they didn't start showing up until the game had been the same level for about a month. (its 12th level at the moment) I also keep an egg or two on it's wishlist all the time unless I'm sending something to it.

I agree that its frustrating not seeing eggs very often, if at all. And no one should be forced to start a second game just to get some.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jun 30, 14 5:52 AM
The eggs on my fortune wheels always seem to be an update behind. By this I mean the newest eggs won't show up. Since this last update I've seen Parrot, Squirrel and Hippo eggs. Don't expect to see Seal and the other two new ones until we have another update.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jun 30, 14 6:06 AM
I have had the Parrot and Hippo eggs on my wheel once.....at different times. Could not win them though even though I certainly spent alot of coins trying! Have had the Seal on my wheel once and was able to win one......that one showed up the first day after the update.

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Jun 30, 14 8:01 AM
Today was the first day I have seen an egg on my wheel in about a month. Spent quite a bit of coins to win this Hippo Egg, only to discover it will cost 25,000 coins to bring him to life......

I'm hoping that I will see more eggs in the near future......trying to craft 20 for the achievement award may take forever at this rate.

I too am thankful for the help of a friend for gifting me a Manticore this morning. I think this is the only way I am going to get any eggs to craft new pets.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jun 30, 14 11:48 AM
Patm49
I do hope you get your 20 the because I can only dream of a number like that! Lol...
I have the free one, a dragon, a tiger which have fetched 2 gold chests while eating tons of food and on the 29th level.... I have a Piggy, an Odd egg and another one of little value and from what I have read it may not be beneficial to hatch. I have waited patiently for the wheel and dice gods to just give me a chance to win, just a paltry chance! Yet here I am......the pets come and go and I am destined to be without that achievement! I do sincerely hope you get yours! Good luck! Fingers crossed (permanently) if the crafting wheel spit one out at me I'd probably faint....

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Jun 30, 14 12:31 PM
NeenaL wrote:Patm49
I do hope you get your 20 the because I can only dream of a number like that! Lol...
I have the free one, a dragon, a tiger which have fetched 2 gold chests while eating tons of food and on the 29th level.... I have a Piggy, an Odd egg and another one of little value and from what I have read it may not be beneficial to hatch. I have waited patiently for the wheel and dice gods to just give me a chance to win, just a paltry chance! Yet here I am......the pets come and go and I am destined to be without that achievement! I do sincerely hope you get yours! Good luck! Fingers crossed (permanently) if the crafting wheel spit one out at me I'd probably faint....

I couldn't believe that the Wheel had the Hippo Egg on it today, and even after spending 1,000 coins, I finally got it. I haven't seen eggs on the Wheel in months, so it was a great surprise. I know how hard it is to get eggs, but keep the faith, your time will come, I'm sure. Thanks for keeping your fingers! I will keep mine crossed for you, and maybe with all this good will, we both will succeed.

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Jun 30, 14 2:51 PM
I have not had any of the new eggs show up...hippo, panda, squirrel or seal...In fact I haven't seen any since the last update. I was just coming to check the board to see if it was just me or others had noticed the same thing. I am not waisting diamonds for eggs.....but I wish they would show up on the wheel every now and then like before.

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 30, 14 4:08 PM
Lioula wrote:Hi there !!

I have read the above comments about eggs availability, especially what Musicalizzie mentioned.

I thought that the availability was the same for all players and the only thing that might affect it, was the player's luck.

I see that some players have won an odd egg or a panda egg.

I have never seen them either on my fortune wheel or dice game or anywhere in my two games.

I agree that some eggs are very expensive to buy and should be more easy (or lucky) to get.

Have a nice week !!

Lia

I have posted in my thread "Elusive eggs on iOS...anyone else have this problem" about this issue. And to paraphrase it, until that post I had been playing for over 2 months and had NEVER seen a single egg on my wheel. An issue I have had with the game is that aside from the recent panda egg, the useless odd egg, the not-worth-hatching-because-you-cost-more-than-you-return Pegasus egg, and the squirrel egg I surprisingly won in my card game, the only eggs I had seen were ones you can win in achievements: griffin, piggy, puppy, and turtle....and only AFTER I posted in complaint. Over several months of playing, I have never seen the old pets (owl, tiger, manticore, Phoenix, lemur), or the newer pets (hippo, snail, parrot), or the newest additions (hedgehog and seal).

I just don't believe it's a coincidence that the only times I have ever seen any eggs at all have been after I ranted. For many players, it may be just luck. I used to think I was one of the unlucky ones...but now I wonder if this is not the case, that I was given eggs purposely....

So I sincerely hope more eggs appear on everyone's wheels . I'm happy with what I have for now, because I realize I have more than others, and I know what it's like to have just my griffin and cat, waiting and hoping for eggs.

[Post New]by Angelfish1988 on Jun 30, 14 9:01 PM
Patm49 wrote:
I couldn't believe that the Wheel had the Hippo Egg on it today, and even after spending 1,000 coins, I finally got it.

Ooh, congrats on the Hippo Egg!

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Jun 30, 14 10:44 PM
Just got an owl egg! Posting works!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 30, 14 11:09 PM
I reckon there are less eggs coming up on the wheel in my PC game now,
I cannot complain as I have all the pets now except squirrel, but that is due to having great friends plus luck on the wheel.

My IOS game, I am getting a collection of eggs up- I don't have such personal friends as I do on PC so it has mainly been through trades and the wheel.

From reading what I have here on the forum about eggs and feedback from other friends not so advanced in the game- I have been lucky with the wheel so far so guess it is my turn to get some junk for a while

I am finding the wheel and the fun of finding an egg to win, whether you need it or can giveaway the funnest part of the game now. It is nice to get excited to see an egg rather than think oh well another egg i will get it next time if don't win it this time- blase I was getting about it all

Edited on 06/30/2014 at 11:14:41 PM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jul 1, 14 1:17 AM
Apologies to you all - it seems the elephants are throwing them all at me and my games!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jul 1, 14 1:40 AM
Cynth, You have nothiing to apologize for IMHO. You just have good mojo, karma, luck, fate, etc. There's one in every bunch of players! LOL

Can we rub your head? See if any rubs off on the rest of us?

Admiringly, Joan

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jul 1, 14 2:11 AM
cynththemoler wrote:Apologies to you all - it seems the elephants are throwing them all at me and my games!

Good morning friends. I wish you a beautiful July !!

cynththemoler I think you should buy a lottery ticket !!

Happy for you !!

My fortune wheel will refresh in a couple of hours, so I am waiting for the "elephants" to put some eggs on it...... (I am complaining ....)

Have a nice day.

Lia

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jul 1, 14 2:16 AM
cynththemoler wrote:Apologies to you all - it seems the elephants are throwing them all at me and my games!

a stingray could have a field day with that lol

just kidding - happy you are getting so many eggs

Go to: