sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

near the end and stuck.

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jun 29, 14 5:03 PM
I have all but one of the tiki parts. I have to turn the tea set pieces a certain way. There are just TOO many possibilities of ways they can be turned to blindly try and do that. I've not seen any clues anywhere as to how they should be arranged. Has anyone succeeded in getting past this part?

After having to restart the game after purchase, and then having to restart AGAIN when I was far along and hadn't taken the step ladder with me (wouldn't let me backtrack). I feel like I've put way too much time and effort into this game to get this far and not be able to finish it.

I've searched the web and found videos on you tube, but they stopped short of what I need.........

Big sigh here,

Naomi

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:near the end and stuck.

[Post New]by babstoo on Jun 29, 14 10:30 PM
I'm stuck near the end too - in the ice cave maze in the last section. I was stuck in the cabaret but after the new build was able to continue quite well, now can't get out of the ice cave. I forgot about the tea set, so I hope when this new problem is fixed that I'll be able to go back there. Anybody else having this same problem - very frustrating, isn't it.
Thank you.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Jul 12, 14 6:04 PM
Can't figure out the right positioning for the pieces of the tea set even with the cheat sheet the guy in the cave gave me. I position em right and all it does to take me back out to the main body of the room. Any suggestions or is this a glitch? Thanks

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Jul 12, 14 6:13 PM
Ok guys. Here's the deal. Once you get the tea set to look like the sheet you were given it's not going to do much but the door to a secret room will open. Go through it and start gathering candles. There are 5 all together, 2 of which are on the table in the right hand corner of the room. All the others are found one to a mini scene I guess you'd call it. From there things should be pretty much self explanatory. Good luck folks

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by babstoo on Jul 15, 14 10:50 PM
I only got four candles. When I took one from the table on the right hand side the mini scene closed itself. Any suggestions? I've already replayed this game four times and it was working so well this time up until now.
Thank you.

[Post New]by mujah79 on Nov 24, 14 8:48 PM
You get a picture of how the "cutlery set" is supposed to look prior to playing that tea set scene when you put the cup in.
I myself cannot get past the candles. It only let me collect 4 and wants me to keep rearranging the tea set, even though the passage is open. HELP!
I like the game, even though it has stopped or malfunctioned in several places, at several times, and I had to restart. With the stepladder in theater, caves in snow, and now bedroom....

hkdx1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by hkdx1 on Mar 9, 15 3:51 PM
i saved the man in the cave. all i have to do is the tea set. but i can't find the cheat sheet. can someone help.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jul 13, 15 10:31 PM
It's in your diary/journal. All the handles face down as you look at them (up/down in sugar's case) and the creamer's handle is right.

Edited on 07/13/2015 at 10:33:59 PM PST

Go to: