ArmyMom88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

extras jigsaw puzzles

[Post New]by ArmyMom88 on Jun 29, 14 11:15 PM
I used dollars to purchase the jigsaw puzzles and several either had a piece missing or the wrong piece for a particular puzzle. No biggie really. Just wondered if anyone else noticed this glitch.

Edited on 06/29/2014 at 11:16:39 PM PST

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

Re:extras jigsaw puzzles

[Post New]by gailgo on Jun 30, 14 6:24 AM
yes, I did as well...quite a few glitches with the game...

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Jun 30, 14 8:41 PM
Yes, the last four puzzles all had mistakes. The fourth to last had a piece missing completely. And the last three each had one piece for another of the last four puzzles along the left hand edge.

This is nothing but very, very poor programming. There is no excuse for this.

Also, on the subject of poor programming, I collected all thirty four dollars. My meter count was 34/34 well before I actually finished the main game. Yet when I got to the "Gift Shop" to spend those dollars, I only had thirty three. So I was not able to purchase the last video on the TV, that was $3, because I only had $2 left. At the risk of repeating myself, there is just no excuse for this.

SimplyLucy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by SimplyLucy on Jul 2, 14 6:40 AM
Mine too. It was really late at night and I thought I was seeing things! As you play the puzzles you've purchased with the game's found dollars, some of the pieces completely disappear from the game board. Above the game's puzzle, there's a 'reset' button. So I click on that and the pieces come back...Most of the time! Another annoying fact, the puzzle pieces don't stay 'locked' in place once properly placed on the game board, (or they'll run and hide behind other puzzle pieces that are properly placed.)

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Jul 10, 14 11:45 PM
firehorsecos wrote:Yes, the last four puzzles all had mistakes. The fourth to last had a piece missing completely. And the last three each had one piece for another of the last four puzzles along the left hand edge.

This is nothing but very, very poor programming. There is no excuse for this.

Also, on the subject of poor programming, I collected all thirty four dollars. My meter count was 34/34 well before I actually finished the main game. Yet when I got to the "Gift Shop" to spend those dollars, I only had thirty three. So I was not able to purchase the last video on the TV, that was $3, because I only had $2 left. At the risk of repeating myself, there is just no excuse for this.

I was able to collect thirty five dollars when playing the game. When I went to the gift shop I only had thirty four dollars. The gift shop does not count the dollar you collected at the scene were you set the trap for the lizard tail.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 11:52:57 PM PST

balscarlet
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by balscarlet on Sep 14, 14 2:23 PM
Just FYI,

I've been able to get all the pieces...so far! I have 3 more to go( I LOVE jigsaw puzzles!!! ), and will report if I had some missing.

Take care, God Bless, & happy gaming, everyone!!!

Go to: