Jewel Match IV level 54

[Post New]by aaronypaty on Jun 30, 14 10:35 AM
I have gotten through the tying of the levers but cannot figure out where to put the magnifying glass to point them toward the crystals. Any help would be appreciated.

Re:Jewel Match IV level 54

[Post New]by BarbaraL on Jun 30, 14 7:12 PM
Put the mirror on the table at the right. Have to play again for a prism. Put it
on the stand on the right & keep clicking. It will eventually light on all crystals.

Can anyone help me? I can't figure out how to close the crab cage.

Never mind. For some reason the game never showed me the other grid to play to get the gate.

Edited on 06/30/2014 at 10:19:43 PM PST

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jul 1, 14 1:50 AM
you have to click the magnifying glass, it will lead you to a hidden object scene in which you will find a special dodecahedron mirror

[Post New]by aaronypaty on Jul 1, 14 2:14 PM
I put it in the table, thank you for that. When you say you have to play again do you mean to restart the level or what? I kept playing the room that is not finished but seem to be getting nowhere. Thanks for your help Ashm00r!

[Post New]by aaronypaty on Jul 1, 14 3:09 PM
OK, got all of that and thank you ever so much for the help. Now I have to use the hammer to get all the crystals to light at one time - again - I cannot seem to make it work. I have been able to get through all the levels until now - perhaps I have reached my limit on ability here! RATS!!! Any help is always appreciated.

[Post New]by turnat on Aug 21, 14 6:47 AM
how did you use the hammer

[Post New]by Myiaka on Nov 8, 14 2:57 AM
I ended up going back to the game and using a bomb to move the piece in the other side to the bottom which was another rope and helped finish it. Since there was no key yet for that area the bomb or something like that was all I could think of that could work.

[Post New]by Zenish on Nov 25, 14 3:19 AM
Thanks everyone - I was stumped on lvl 55 - getting that 4th rope and the 2 extra keys I used a bomb (as per suggestion) then so far all is going well. There were no such dramas with J M 3, but that game no longer works on my PC, so now I can move on!

Go to: