NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Game Differences?

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jun 30, 14 10:55 AM
I play MC on IOS only, some play PC, some both and while I realize there are subtle differences I have noticed my game seems VERY different... Since our last " update" I have not found a thimble, my game has consistently frozen with no list and no HO in several areas from the first update. I started my game in March, I simply loved this game and now it has become more frustration than a game should and I should stop this addiction! I have not received a gem in weeks from gathering enough flowers to do as Karmashion Wedding, I am ripped off from coins to inventory, messed up gifting and I have no marks while trying to continue my game from level 28.......once a week would be a wonderful average! My friends come thru for me but many are in the same sinking ship. This is my first post as I have watched from afar, seeing many questions answered since we suffered the same problems but I have NO THIMBLE (nor want one) but if our games are alike, the same, how can there be such vast differences? I contacted BF/reports etc they answered...done restart etc etc.
Friends thank you so much for helping me inch along! Any ideas?

Re:Game Differences?

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 30, 14 11:19 AM
HI !! Welcome to the Forum NeenaL
I think the thimble comes on lvl 29 I'm on lvl 28 ,too , and I don't have one either . Candy Canes ,yes thimbles , no .As for the rest maybe TECH SUPPORT OR COSTUMER SERVICES with a DR FELIX can help you .

EDITED TO ADD ;
Finally got the much talked about THIMBLE .Want the MIRRORS back please ,spider yoyo and all . No CANDY CANES this time ,,,,, either .

Edited on 07/01/2014 at 11:15:37 AM PST

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jun 30, 14 11:31 AM
Ariz63Tucs Appreciate you answering! I have ran the gambit on tech help! I also have been Egg-less for many weeks.....never on dice table to give me the hope of winning one! Still trying to catch up animals from last update...Okay so if I ever get to level 29 perhaps I will see my illusive "Thimble"..... But the scarce eggs, marks, etc there is just too much difference! I feel like the looser at a carnival game....the one that keeps coming back! Lol. Look forward to many friendships?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 30, 14 11:46 AM
NeenaL, I would also like to welcome you to the forum. I play on PC and since January I have had ONE egg on the Fortune Wheel. All the rest have been gifted by friends or traded. Some players have been very lucky with eggs appearing frequently but not me. I too go through long periods of not getting a diamond from flower collecting. Then I may get 2 in the same day. It's really random for me. In addition, the invisible HO list is really very annoying.

So rest assured we are all in the same boat. I'm starting to believe that playing with glitches is part of the charm of Midnight Castle.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jun 30, 14 12:04 PM
WhiteBF54 thank you, I am also Egg-Less, lol, and I have not seen an egg on the wheel in months! I have 3 pets, the free one, the tiger, and dragon which are all fed but I only have 2 gold chests! Am on 29 with other achievements.....but I think I am destined to live eggless and pet less! Could be a joke there.....
Anyway I feel almost like I have been taken by the " watch the ball under the cup" trick where everyday I open up my iPad only to find the trashy wheel, be beat by the dragon once again and keep coming back for more! I must need medication or such! Lol, perhaps I will have a break thru shortly or I will see all of us in our boats on the same river!

Go to: