WIn 8

[Post New]by sweetnikky on Jun 30, 14 10:24 PM
Anyone else having an issue loading and playing this game on a Win 8 computer? Love this game been playing it forever would hate not to be able to play another game I paid for.

Re:WIn 8

[Post New]by Missudusty on Nov 23, 14 11:18 AM
I too am having problems. The page comes up to play story mode etc... and the title that is down on the right just keep flashing and I can not get anything in the menu on the left to work. I have to hit escape to exit out back to the big fish game list.

ml011384
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:WIn 8

[Post New]by ml011384 on Dec 11, 14 3:53 AM
I don't know if this will work with every computer, but on my laptop (tried it twice and so far, it's working), I pressed F1 and the screen would turn black for a while. But when the title screen pops up again, I can press the options on the left side of the screen.

(Yes, I pressed all the buttons on my keyboard to see if I can get the game working = ='')

EDIT: Okay, revision, I first had to press the windows sign on the keyboard to go to desktop, then click back into the game, press F1, and wait for the black screen to turn back to the title screen. If you see the Change player button at the top of the screen, the other buttons should work.

Second edit: Okay, perhaps it has nothing to do with the above; you just have to wait till the change player button appear. Or maybe you just have to try a couple of times. O.o ... either way, good luck.

Third Edit: Once you can click on the options button, I suggest turning off full screen since the problem seemed to be solved without full screen.

Edited on 12/11/2014 at 5:20:33 AM PST

Go to: