bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 2, 14 12:29 AM
You’ve spent your whole life searching for information about your past. Who was your mother and what is behind the mysterious medallion she left to you? You can’t shake the strange dreams you’ve been having lately, and the confusing, distant, memories gnaw away at you. A chance encounter at a local bookstore stops you in your tracks- an old, dusty book has symbols on it that match your medallion! What will you find in the ancient tome? Could it be true that it holds a secret passage to a distant land in another time and place? This surely can’t be a coincidence!

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden

[Post New]by jtrigg on Jul 2, 14 1:05 AM
Er, why does the game throw me out when I tap the hint button?

crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by crispypot on Jul 2, 14 1:32 AM
mine throws me out when i press play most annoying

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jul 2, 14 1:38 AM
I just completed the demo so it is possible. I used the hint button and the map successfully.

Sorry I can't help but just wanted to flag up that these are not issues for everyone.

T57

Windows 7 here.

Edited on 07/02/2014 at 1:40:03 AM PST

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 2, 14 5:22 AM
I took a chance and bought this game without playing the trial the reason was that although it downloaded quickly the activiation took 45 minutes, when it was finally ready for me to play it appeared in my Game Manager saying the free trial was over!!

As I have a fair few game credits that have to be used this month or they will expire I purchased it sight unseen and I am so glad I did as I am now really enjoying it.

I have clicked the hint several times and have not been thrown out of the game, and so far I have had no other problems.

Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Jul 2, 14 7:24 AM
One of the BEST SE editions I have played in a long time. No problems with hints or anything.
Just a little slow at some moments but I think that is down to my pc.
Finished demo and hungry for more.
Buy for me.

Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Jul 2, 14 7:26 AM
I meant that I'm going to buy it...

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jul 2, 14 7:51 AM
Bought this game simply because I have to follow this cheeky girl finding parts of the past. The book seller's reaction to her simple request did it for me.

Everything seemed to work fine in the short time I played the demo.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 2, 14 10:32 AM
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to check in with you all and let you know that we have escalated the crashing issue, along with the issue of being unable to click on anything, to the devs. We're going to do everything we can to get a fix for you all as soon as possible.

Thanks for being so patient!

bfgVaiya

ruibie347
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by ruibie347 on Jul 16, 14 3:37 AM
just want say that I cant even get started. I press play and the game shuts down, thankfully only trying the trial version. If I had bought the full version I would be very annoyed at this point

[Post New]by whitetailgamer on Jul 18, 14 2:06 AM
I had no problems with demo and so bought game. Got to a section and cannot move forward as game keeps throwing me out? Frustrating.

[Post New]by MysticalCeta on Jul 26, 14 10:34 PM
I am in the under-water part of the Sunken City, and there is a room here with a wardrobe-like cabinet next to a darkened doorway where there are eyes glowing out of the darkness. At the bottom of the screen, right above the inventory lock, is an item that can only be seen with the medallion. I can't pick it up, no matter where I click on or around it, and when I put down the medallion, of course, I can't see it to pick up. Can someone please help me with this problem? I really want to continue on! Thanks! :-)

[Post New]by MysticalCeta on Jul 26, 14 10:36 PM
Sandyinuk wrote:I have no idea how to make the raindrops fall down the leaves so they all hit the bottom at the same time!, NO WALK THROUGH? I even checked on line

If you number them from left to right, try the sequence 2, 4, 3, 1. I think that was what worked for me. It's been a bit since I've been there, and I hope this is right. If not, I apologize.

[Post New]by lihi67 on Nov 26, 14 4:21 PM
I get to the doors of the kitchen i onlly need one more piece of the glass the hint button sends me in to the kitchen and automatically sends me back out thats all it does i have nothing in my inventory to do or use i deleted the game and re downloaded 2 weeks later and it still does this in the same spot. I liked it so far and would really like to finish before i forget the game......frustrating

Go to: