tessb67
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Chimichangas...HELP

[Post New]by tessb67 on Jul 2, 14 2:45 AM
How do you get 3 stars on this dish??? I am so frustrated. I run out of time before I get five on the plate. I can only get 3 on the plate. I cant move any quicker!! Please any hints are more then welcome...HELP

Edited on 07/02/2014 at 4:54:08 AM PST

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Chimichangas...HELP

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 2, 14 6:45 AM
I am in the same boat. I don't think it is possible to get 5 chimichangas on the plate in time UNLESS you have the extra time boost. It can be purchased for $9.99 and will give you an extra 5 seconds. I haven't spent any real money on the game and I am not about to just to get 3 stars on the chimichangas.

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Sizzy on Jul 2, 14 2:12 PM
I think they're very similar to doing the egg rolls, so if you have a method that works for you on those try it.

I drop all five chimichangas into the pot quickly, one right after the other. Then wait for them to start popping up to the surface. At first they'll be pale,and then they turn brown. Grab the first one when it turns brown and put it on the plate as fast as you can. The rest then turn brown one at a time quickly and you can plate them.

dolphinblue55
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by dolphinblue55 on Jul 3, 14 1:47 AM
I agree with Sizzy put all 5 in pot and wait till 1st one turns brown just like the egg rolls easy

Edited on 07/03/2014 at 1:49:33 AM PST

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 4, 14 7:33 PM
I drop them as fast as I can but there is no way to get them out before the time runs out. Did you buy the extra time boost?

dolphinblue55
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by dolphinblue55 on Jul 5, 14 7:43 AM
No I don't have a time boost I'm using a pc and mouse and still running xp

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Sizzy on Jul 5, 14 9:08 AM
I'm the same as dolphinblue. I don't have the extra time boost and I use a mouse on a pc.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 6, 14 10:00 AM
you just have to be able to keep up with whatever you do... i drop one, do a one-two count, then drop the next one so i have plenty of time to get them plated in between without one of them burning... i have never had less than three stars on the chimis and my mouse has frequently gotten hung up on stuff while playing...

one thing i have noticed is that i feel like i have more time as my mastery level increases... i don't know if it's because i'm just better or what, but it's a great feeling!

another thing is that i have played all the cooking academy games and i find that going back and forth, i get better at both... there are still stupid mistakes that hang me up but i get better at the restaurant royale mini-games by playing the others...

good luck

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 7, 14 12:55 AM
Hello,

Thanks for your replies. I play the game on my phone and it is not possible to do it on the phone within the time limit. I will have to see if I can do it on the PC.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Oct 11, 14 11:25 AM
It's impossible in the mobile version because you only get about 14 seconds (without the time boost). On a PC, you get about 24-25 seconds and it's doable.

[Post New]by dscooby1964 on Nov 2, 14 7:59 PM
It is easy. Just drop them in the oil, wait till they brown then put them on the tray.

Go to: