Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Rose garden

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Jul 2, 14 2:24 PM
I'm stuck... hint is sending me to the rose garden. When I'm there it is sending me back to the magic rift... I have a pick axe and 2 eyes...
Tried everything I could think of...
Any ideas?

mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Rose garden

[Post New]by mlc9 on Jul 2, 14 3:18 PM
Use the amulet

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jul 2, 14 4:18 PM
Spoiler:
Use the pickaxe on the door and the eyes on the angel (I think that is where they went).

Edited on 07/02/2014 at 4:19:56 PM PST

Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Jul 3, 14 3:56 AM
Already used it on the door.
Angel statue rejects any attempts to do anything.
Would so much like to play this game!

Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Jul 3, 14 4:10 AM
Finally!!!!
Found the solution...

[Post New]by reorgqueen on Jul 4, 14 7:27 AM
my hint is sending me to the angel. I have the pick axe and two eyes but there doesn't seem to be anything else to do.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jul 4, 14 8:28 AM
I'm also stuck there. It just keeps saying I can't get through the bushes. I've used the amulet - nothing happens.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 4, 14 9:09 AM
reorgqueen wrote:my hint is sending me to the angel. I have the pick axe and two eyes but there doesn't seem to be anything else to do.

Welcome to the pond reorgqueen,

Have you tried to use the amulet on the angel statue? You have to do so in order to get the ring.

As for the eyes you have in your inventory, you have to use them on the gargoyle, or whatever this is, in the garden. After that, an arrow appears pointing straight into the HOS that has become available.

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jul 4, 14 9:16 AM
How do you get past the bushes?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 4, 14 9:17 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:I'm also stuck there. It just keeps saying I can't get through the bushes. I've used the amulet - nothing happens.

cottoncandy2, perhaps my reply to reorgqueen above could be somewhat helpful for you, hopefully.

Edited on 08/22/2014 at 12:44:38 AM PST

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 4, 14 9:20 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:How do you get past the bushes?

I just saw your post. You mean the bushes in the garden with the hanging gargoyle, right?

Anyway, if you're talking about the garden, the only thing I can think of is that you have to use the eyes on the gargoyle to activate the HOS in this location, as I already mentioned.

Edited on 07/04/2014 at 9:44:48 AM PST

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jul 4, 14 10:20 AM
There's the magic rift and the gazebo and off to the left is an arch with a hidden cottage behind it. I keep getting sent back and forth but nothing to tell me what to do in either place. I have a pickaxe and eyes. Everywhere I click in the garden it just says I can't get through the bushes.

**** okay, I backtracked - again - and used the amulet - again. I needed to get the weedkiller. That's funny though because I've used the amulet three times in that scene and never saw anything and now all of a sudden the statue is holding something?

Edited on 07/04/2014 at 10:25:18 AM PST

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Jul 10, 14 10:07 AM
Oh, fishies, what would I do without you! Have been wandering in this section, with pick ax and eyes, and COULD NOT figure out what to do. Gotta say, the hints weren't much help...., but the fishies were!

Finally used the Magic Medallion on the angel, up close, and found the ring which allowed me to move on and get the herbicide.... On to the weeds!

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 11, 14 8:41 AM
That's great barbaralbb!

This is actually a nice little SE game, once the player gets the hang of it - which basically, in this game's case, is to remember you have a magic medallion to use.

Happy gaming!

Go to: