mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Cogs

[Post New]by mlc9 on Jul 2, 14 3:20 PM
I am at the door and put the cogs in place. Hint is not helping. I cannot find the belts for the door anywhere.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:Cogs

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jul 2, 14 4:17 PM
Ditto.
I've already left a reply in Tech Issues hopefully we'll find a kind fishie who maybe got past this point to help out or maybe it is a glitch. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jul 2, 14 4:53 PM
Finally, I found It! Spoiler: When you are at the door and have placed the cogs, look directly above the medallion piece/hint area on the screen. Hidden there are the two bands needed, you can just about see them. I just spent the last 40 minutes going back over every inch of each room and finally went back to the door for like the 10th time. Started moving my cursor around and boom. Wow, did they really have to make it that hard? We would have found it sooner if you could have seen more of them.
Good Luck All. Hopefully, that will be the last stumper.

[Post New]by Bow_of_Artemis on Jul 3, 14 3:36 AM
Thanks Poof, you're a lifesaver! Just to clarify what Poof said - the 2 bands you need are on the door of the cogs near the bottom right kind of behind the hint button. when you scroll your mouse over them they will light up green.

mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mlc9 on Jul 3, 14 7:17 AM
Thanks Poof!

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Jul 19, 14 8:52 AM
Thanks!!!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 20, 14 10:47 AM
Hey Poof11

Thanks for posting that solution! I'm glad to see it's helped others out, and I'm sure many more will find it handy as well.

Keep up the great work!

bfgVaiya

Cogs

[Post New]by MysticalCeta on Jul 26, 14 10:40 PM
mlc9 wrote:I am at the door and put the cogs in place. Hint is not helping. I cannot find the belts for the door anywhere.

The belts are difficult to see, but they are in the lower right part of the screen...they kind of look like dark tweezers, or wood-grain markings. Hope this helps.

Go to: