Jewels69988
Herring
Herring
364 Posts

stuck talking with guard in episode 1

[Post New]by Jewels69988 on Mar 29, 09 3:41 PM
okay i clicked on the highlighted words, showed him the evidence and now im stuck. wont let me out of the conversation and the only item not fully discussed is the photos. Any help would be appreciated.

Re:stuck talking with guard in episode 1

[Post New]by kimc337 on Mar 30, 09 3:59 AM
Same here! I cant do anything else. Please let me know if you figure it out. Looked @ the bracelet, the blood, and the pics, talked to the cop, and the underlined words and then nothing.
Kim

[Post New]by Missusduck on Mar 30, 09 4:03 AM
I wish I could figure out how to get past the first crime scene. I traced the blood, took the three photos of the body, found all the hidden objects AND can't get any farther. What do I click on? How do you go from one scene to the next or even get out of the first scene. Colleg educated and I can't figure this out. I need more patience.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Mar 30, 09 7:52 AM
I think this is the bit where you drag the cable to the computer and he gives you a disc. Sorry if I'm at the wrong place in the game but it is quite long (and my memory's not what it used to be)

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Mar 30, 09 8:11 AM
weeharleyboy that is right. Drag cable to computer. Work the puzzle and click on the cd. Then show the guard the cd. When showing him the photo make sure you click on the face.

Edited on 03/30/2009 at 8:12:26 AM PST

Go to: