Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:pistons

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jul 13, 14 9:13 PM
Same question here. HELP!

[Post New]by Morrighan71 on Jul 14, 14 7:11 AM
Use the wrench. It's located near the bottom at the screen if you exit the puzzle.

I know it was a bit hard to spot it all the way down there, I felt it kinda melted into the inventory thingy.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jul 14, 14 7:38 AM
I knew I had to put the wrench into the pistons, but at first I couldn't exit the game and then when I did and picked up the wrench and put it on the rabbit and i was put into the game without the wrench. There didn't seem to be any way to carry it into the game. After a while of hopping in and out it finally worked and the wrench went into the pistons and stopped them. At one point I picked up the wrench and tried clicking on the rabbit in various different places without getting put into the game, but that didn't work. This is just one of the many instances of ghosts in the overall game messing with the player's head. I hope the developers are reading these remarks! I think we all deserve some kind of reward for sticking with it.

[Post New]by Morrighan71 on Jul 14, 14 9:39 AM
I'm sorry you had to go through so much trouble. I didn't seem to have any issues carrying the wrench into the game myself, but I too hope the developers read all the reports from players experiencing this and similar problems. Glad it worked out in the end though, that sounds so frustrating.

As an off topic note I did notice that the game required that I put the object in the *exactly* correct spot to perform and action though. I won't call it a bug or anything game breaking. It just made me try a few times before the action would play out.

-End off topic-

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 9:40:17 AM PST

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Jul 25, 14 6:27 AM
I skipped the piston puzzle but now the game is frozen. I am very frustrated with this game and all its problems.

[Post New]by dickola on Sep 4, 14 4:58 PM
After synch'ing the pistons (all right, I skipped), I wasn't able to access my inventory to get the wrench. I exited the minigame and returned at least 20 times. No joy. Finally I quit the game and restarted it, and then it worked! It was very frustrating for about half an hour. I even submitted a bug report. Bet they'll say they can't reproduce it. <sigh>

Go to: