IN THE WELL.. HOW DO I PUT THE SYMBOLS WHERE THEY GO?????

[Post New]by GAMESTER3 on Jul 3, 14 8:18 AM
IN THE WELL.. HOW DO I PUT THE SYMBOLS WHERE THEY GO... I`VE TRIED AND TRIED AGAIN. NOTHING HAPPENS. PLEASE EXPLAIN IT CLEARLY/

Edited on 07/03/2014 at 8:19:44 AM PST

SimplyLucy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:IN THE WELL.. HOW DO I PUT THE SYMBOLS WHERE THEY GO?????

[Post New]by SimplyLucy on Jul 3, 14 9:41 AM
The colored stones with symbols and little muddy rocks slide up, down and sideways on the well wall.
Look for the symbols carved into the well wall.
Match the colored stones to their proper symbols on the well wall by a 'click-and-hold' motion on them. (The little muddy rocks work this way too.)
Slide the colored stones and little muddy rocks around the well wall until you've matched up the symbols on the colored stones to the symbols craved onto the well wall. (It doesn't matter where the little muddy rocks go. They're just there to make the puzzle difficult. The little muddy rocks move up, down and sideways too.)
When you're done the puzzle...Magic!
Enjoy and hope this helps.

KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by KatyKackle on Jul 7, 14 12:13 PM
I'm having trouble cleaning the stones on the wall. Everything was going fine until then. How do I move on in this game?

SimplyLucy
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by SimplyLucy on Jul 7, 14 8:45 PM
KatyKackle wrote:I'm having trouble cleaning the stones on the wall. Everything was going fine until then. How do I move on in this game?

Rub the coat over the creepy stones with a 'click and hold' motion. When the mud is cleaned off, there's a puzzle to play.
Hope this helps and Happy Gaming!

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

[Post New]by Vaugh on Jul 10, 14 2:51 PM
KatyKackle wrote:I'm having trouble cleaning the stones on the wall. Everything was going fine until then. How do I move on in this game?

I had this problem and got out of the game went back in and the coat took the mud off. Hope this works for you to. That was the only glitch I had in the game.

MsPamGrier
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by MsPamGrier on Jul 15, 14 5:34 PM
Same problem here with not being able to clean the mud off the stones. I rebooted the game and then was able to continue.

Go to: