VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Mystery achievements help

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Jul 3, 14 2:27 PM
Has anyone figured out what the 4 mystery achievements are? I somehow got lucky and clicked on the first one but I have no idea what it was nor if there's a way to recognize them.

Thanks in advance

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Mystery achievements help

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 3, 14 10:28 PM
Hi Vicki,
Check your PMs. I don't have the solution, but a suggestion.
Cheers

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Jul 4, 14 12:21 AM
You get the Mystery Achievements when you click on certain animals you see throughout the game. There is a DOG, POLAR BEAR,WHALE AND A HAWK. The whale is hard to see. When your under water, in the background a HUGE whale swims by. The colors to him are very light, so you have to look closely. Hope this helps.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jul 5, 14 9:23 PM
Could we please PM a solution or put it as a spoiler alert, so you don't ruin it for the rest of us who want to figure it out.

It's different when it's a solution to something that is not working, but not for something that is actually part of the game.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 5, 14 11:10 PM
The best way of handling a Spoiler is to announce it,
then type it, highlight it and change the color to white so it does not show up as visible in the forum unless someone deliberately highlights the spoiler to see what it is
That way, people who don't want to see cannot see even accidently and those folks who want an answer but don't want to post a whole new thread, can see what the answer is with relative ease.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jul 6, 14 10:03 PM
Thanks Tookat for explaining how to do the hidden spoiler. I come on here looking mainly for difficulties, and hate finding out how to complete a challenge when I haven't gotten there yet.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 6, 14 11:28 PM
You are welcome 1357wc.

There seem to be a lot of new people on the forums and I have noticed a lot of them putting out spoilers where they can be seen or using all caps in their posts.....
something I was told years ago never to do....and have seen some very mean comments made to newbies who just simply don't know any better.

Also, each forum has its own set of protocols and rules.....but most people are too interested in getting help....or in just saying hello, to look through all the rules and regs.

I have had a few spoilers lately that I have kind of been wishing I had mind bleach for.....eh.....lol, it happens!

[Post New]by gabriela65 on Jul 8, 14 2:38 AM
Please, where i found the hawk? thanks!

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Cygnata on Jul 16, 14 9:31 AM
I am also having trouble finding the dog and the hawk. Thanks!

hopfan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by hopfan on Jul 20, 14 5:27 PM
Hello fishies, the underwater mystery is a blue whale
which will swim by directly in front of you.
Look up to see it, I clicked on it after I threw the flare, if you hear any
dialog do not worry, as it will not interfere with getting the achievment

[Post New]by kootiekc on Jul 25, 14 9:11 AM
the hawk is in the room just past the kitchen in the castle. He is sitting on the railing. This was the hardest for me to find. The polar bear is one and the little dog next to the booth with the lady selling the helicopter , and the whale.

Edited on 07/25/2014 at 9:12:07 AM PST

Re:Mystery achievements help Polar Bear?

[Post New]by Caralan on Aug 5, 14 3:47 PM
Help. Where? OK it was pretty obvious, I was think it was a shape in the clouds or something, doh! Still can't find the hawk though.

Edited on 08/08/2014 at 10:38:04 AM PST

[Post New]by abigailwilson on Nov 9, 14 9:01 AM
So where is the polar bear and what area do I find the dog?

Go to: