Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

help? was doing a puzzle & cant find it now

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 3, 14 4:12 PM
I'm at the beginning of the game. But not so close to the start that I'd want to begin again. I was supposed to be solving this puzzle where hehad the word WET over & over again.

Well, besides the fact that I tried all of the obvious answers AND that i thought Nancy said that the answer was correct, the man said i should go back & try to figure it out! But a. i cant find that puzzle again - I cant remember what it was on or looked like or anything?? and b. what??!! I thought she said that it was right!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:help? was doing a puzzle & cant find it now

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 18, 14 11:25 PM
It seems near impossible to get answers in these forums anymore!
(I got past this part but I actually cant find another place from back in the beginning of the game & I wanted to see if anyone else asked that.
Because its been a long, long time since I first began the game.... so pretty hard to recall where one specific thing is. Oh well. Will try the web.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 18, 14 11:27 PM
Oh and in case this should help anyone in the future: I cant remember for sure, but I think the problem with that puzzle was that there were more pages to it. There's a little dog ear on the bottom (not literally a dog ear) & you have to click that to continue onto more puzzles.
BUT I am not 100% sure thats what I was stuck on. I have some memory difficulties (obviously LOL) .

[Post New]by Moogiewarf on Aug 21, 14 7:27 AM
Hi, the puzzle was in the booklet that the psychic chap gives you. It should be in your inventory.

Go to: