Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Jul 4, 14 12:34 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 04/04/2017 at 4:23:26 PM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon here

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jul 4, 14 9:23 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon here

[Post New]by bjalonen on Jul 21, 14 12:03 PM
Why is it so hard to get characters to talk? Esp. scientist in lab.

clhp1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by clhp1 on Jul 23, 14 7:40 AM
This game ran fine until I purchased it. Now when I try to run it, it says "runtime error". Can't even open the game now.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Aug 5, 14 11:28 AM
Everything about this game moves slowly, scene transitions, movement of cursor, movement of objects into and out of inventory. I've never had this problem with other games by this developer.

Opening the bolted safe inside the safe in the police station

[Post New]by YendorNella on Nov 1, 14 2:06 PM
When I tried using the wrench it took off only one bolt then flew back to the corner of safe. I'm stuck it will not undo any more bolts. it just flies back to corner of the safe.

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Jan 23, 15 11:58 AM
I have just purchased this game after playing the demo. It took from 17.20 (5.30pm) until NOW to install the full game (19.55pm) and when I've tried to play it I'm still on the trial version and it's asking me to buy it AGAIN. HELP!!!!

[Post New]by crosswindpalmbay on May 2, 15 11:46 AM
I have filled the dart to kill the wolf and I can't seem to pick the dart up. The game keeps telling me to fill the dart.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 3, 15 8:11 AM
Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Doesn't make things fun.

crosswindpalmbay, since the dart is filled and the game isn't recognizing that it is filled, I recommend to contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

I hope this helps to get everything up and running!

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by trbreen59 on May 11, 15 10:08 PM
I'm to the part where I need to go into the greenhouse, but I can't get past the woman on the swing/bench. No matter where I click, it just takes me right back to her. I tried uninstalling and re-installing, but it didn't fix it. This is just after I put salve on her wound and bandage it. I click anywhere...house, greenhouse, leave the area and come back, it just keeps going to her. I'm playing on a brand new HP laptop and I played the other Shadow Wolf (Cursed Wedding) game with no problem. This was a 2-pack game purchased at WalMart.

Opening the bolted safe inside the safe in the police station

[Post New]by carolthescot on Jun 3, 15 5:57 PM
YendorNella wrote:When I tried using the wrench it took off only one bolt then flew back to the corner of safe. I'm stuck it will not undo any more bolts. it just flies back to corner of the safe.

I too am having the same problem-it's not even took any of my bolts off,it just flies back into the corner of the safe again.

Can't do anything til the problem is fixed either and i have bought the game!!

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by carolthescot on Jun 3, 15 6:34 PM
Good news from me is after changing the full screen to a windowed screen i managed to get the wrench to work on the safe.Then I put my screen back to full screen again.All is working well again.Hurrah for me

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Jul 19, 15 7:23 PM
This game is very glitchy. It will often freeze for a few seconds. Sometimes when I clicked on the sparkles indicating a hidden object scene, the screen would go completely black for a short while. Very annoying.

Go to: