bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 5, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Tugboat62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Tugboat62 on Jul 6, 14 9:51 PM
I can not complete building the plane. I cant find the right wing and the hint button is of no help nor the guide, Can someone please help me

Re:Welcome to Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cmacgamer on Aug 4, 14 6:35 PM
The HOG on the aquarium, regardless where I try to place the magnet, it doesn't work. The hint shows above the lizard, that doesn't work and when I click near the bird nest it says a magnet might work there but it will not do anthing. Without finishing this HOG i can't continue.

The wings are slightly hidden and can barely be seen. I am not sure if it the right wing but one piece is near the top middle of screen, one lower left and another to the right of the sceen

Edited on 08/04/2014 at 6:38:40 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 5, 14 1:45 AM
cmacgamer wrote:The HOG on the aquarium, regardless where I try to place the magnet, it doesn't work. The hint shows above the lizard, that doesn't work and when I click near the bird nest it says a magnet might work there but it will not do anthing. Without finishing this HOG i can't continue.
What worked for most people is to switch off widescreen.

[Post New]by NottsMaid on Aug 24, 14 12:40 AM
I found its better to play the whole game without wide screen. This is not the only scene where you need regular screen

Go to: