jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

The Magnet

[Post New]by jaylake on Jul 5, 14 4:55 AM
Has anyone had any problems placing the Magnet in the HOG in the pet shop. I am going to keep trying but anyone who has the answer would allow me to move on.

Re:The Magnet

[Post New]by holden0014 on Jul 5, 14 6:54 AM
having trouble with the magnet also in the hop

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Jul 5, 14 7:27 AM
Good to know I am not alone. Hopefully this is just us and someone will solve otherwise off to e mail BFG

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jul 5, 14 7:28 AM
Spoiler: The magnet is placed over by the nest, to the left of it, and helps pick up another item. Hope this helps.

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Jul 5, 14 7:34 AM
I must be getting so frustrated that I have lost patience I am clicking everywhere left of the nest with no luck. Will keep trying and thanks for your help Poof11

handyfr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by handyfr on Jul 5, 14 8:58 AM
Same problem here. I've clicked that magnet EVERYWHERE 'to the left of the nest' with NO response. BFG has been releasing too many games this year that have too many glitches!

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by sagethyme on Jul 5, 14 9:25 AM
Same problem with the magnet. I even used the Hint and it put the magnet on the wall to the left of the light. I also clicked everywhere near that nest - left, right, above & below. Nothing worked. *sigh*

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Jul 5, 14 10:39 AM
I have found out on the tech pages that if you disable the widescreen you can use the magnet. How people think of these things amazes me. Would have thought the developers would have checked it though.

annebil
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by annebil on Jul 5, 14 10:47 AM
jaylake wrote:I have found out on the tech pages that if you disable the widescreen you can use the magnet. How people think of these things amazes me. Would have thought the developers would have checked it though.

Yes , the magnet worked when i diabled the widescreen.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jul 5, 14 12:42 PM
I'm so glad that someone was able to come up with a solution for all you fishies. It is ridiculous that you have to conjure up solutions to some of these problems. This is definitely one that the developers could have waited a week or so to really polish up before releasing.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jul 5, 14 4:29 PM
Horrible hint system as well.

ETA: shrinking it to full screen fixed the graininess. I'm sure I could have adjusted something but I've never had to do that with a game before and I don't feel like starting now. All the issues I've had with this game have made me a little cranky.

Edited on 07/05/2014 at 5:09:23 PM PST

deerod2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by deerod2 on Jul 7, 14 2:36 AM
Yes, I also can not move on, magnet will not pick up the item under water.

deerod2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by deerod2 on Jul 7, 14 5:39 AM
I JUST FINISHED THE GAME, THERE ARE ALOT ISSUES, BUT ALL ISSUES ARE FIXABLE. ON THE GAME SCREEN UNDER OPTIONS JUST CHANGE THE SCREEN SIZE FROM WIDE SCREEN TO NORMAL, I HAD TO GO BACK AND FORTH FROM NORMAL TO WIDE SCREEN. SAME ISSUE GETTING THE CYSTAL,ROCK WILL NOT WORK USING WIDE SCREEN.

Libba
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Libba on Jul 8, 14 11:22 AM
tytytytyty! I disabled the widescreen and it worked! I just wasted 2 days! Now I am playing on!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 9, 14 1:26 AM
jaylake wrote:I have found out on the tech pages that if you disable the widescreen you can use the magnet. How people think of these things amazes me. Would have thought the developers would have checked it though.

Thank you so much!

[Post New]by JMille9587 on Jul 15, 14 10:53 PM
I did find that if you put the magnet way to the right of the water, it worked. I'm having trouble getting the knife to cut the net to get the crab. Anyone solve this one?

Go to: