Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Beyond Ridiculous

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Jul 5, 14 7:56 AM
Good game, but getting fed up. I have almost 600,000 coins I can't use anywhere (maybe purchasing at least one food item would be good), I have been stuck on creating the carnival mask for more than a week now without ever getting any of the items needed for it...although I used to get them all the time. My greenhouse has the max anomalies in it, yet every time I try to play it, it freezes the game and I have to get out of it...and I didn't level up at the 300,000 experience mark. I'm at 311,000 experience with no leveling up. Driving me coocoo!

Edited on 07/05/2014 at 7:56:21 AM PST

VegasSam
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Beyond Ridiculous

[Post New]by VegasSam on Jul 5, 14 10:54 AM
I feel your pain Calicohorse, don't know if I am even having fun anymore. Somewhere in this forum they said the game stops at a certain level, it could have been 29 but I am not sure.

I am at level 17 or 18 and have not updated the game, this allows me to banish the four monsters for free when opening the game. Even with the extra chocolate they give this game is still a grind. The shaman tent takes 60 energy with no anomalies and something else took over 80, but I only have 160 energy. So with my "cheater" way I can play about 4 hops before I have to quit. Like I said, not sure if Im having fun.

[Post New]by ReverendKillJoy on Jul 12, 14 9:05 AM
VegasSam wrote:I feel your pain Calicohorse, don't know if I am even having fun anymore. Somewhere in this forum they said the game stops at a certain level, it could have been 29 but I am not sure.

I am at level 17 or 18 and have not updated the game, this allows me to banish the four monsters for free when opening the game
. Even with the extra chocolate they give this game is still a grind. The shaman tent takes 60 energy with no anomalies and something else took over 80, but I only have 160 energy. So with my "cheater" way I can play about 4 hops before I have to quit. Like I said, not sure if Im having fun.

BIB I missed that so much when I got the previous update. Trying to get the necessary items to banish the monsters is an absolute pain. I rarely get blue items on the higher level scenes anymore. I always seem to get the purple ones. I miss it

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Jul 12, 14 12:11 PM
When I have extra money, I buy the turtles that increase the speed of energy replacement by 400%. I have found this a good way to increase the amount of energy since we can't use the directly money for food.

[Post New]by chocovelvet on Jul 13, 14 6:20 AM
I also use my coins to create the sans of Time - which cuts the creation time by half. Which means you can reduce the time for the anomaly traps to zero (3.5 mins + free boost) I've also started making the cake. Also great for reducing the creation time for the bigger items - I find I can get about 1 - 2 hours play time

kjcf
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kjcf on Jul 13, 14 10:14 AM
no-where near the levels of you guys and getting fed up with it already, get a few minutes play time, then hours to wait for an item to be created, not fun!

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Jul 13, 14 11:58 AM
kjcf wrote:no-where near the levels of you guys and getting fed up with it already, get a few minutes play time, then hours to wait for an item to be created, not fun!

Have you been able to get time boosts? I have never waited for anything because of all of the boosts. I have over 100 hours of boosts still waiting to be used. You get them anytime you play a hidden object game with challenges.

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Jul 13, 14 12:10 PM
Sam if you install the new update, you may not get free chocolate, but you'll take the amount of energy down quite a bit. I think the highest I have now is 42 for the highest level and the anomolies only take about 4 or 5 each. Makes it a lot easier to play. The devs are listening to us and hearing our pain. AND the new roulette wheel allows you to craft and spin the wheel to earn chests, food and other items. Install the new update. It really is amazing. I'm at level 23 now and each new level allows me to open a new area. I'm happy. It's a fun and outstanding game. Something new all the time. I admit I have to get to a certain piont and then just close it down and play some other games for a while to let the experience climb back so I don't have to craft food. I need to use my items to craft all of the stuff to open locks/letters/doors.

Go to: