LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

No Longer Playing

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Jul 6, 14 1:06 AM
As I am no longer playing ART except to give away keys, can someone who's interested take over keeping and emailing people the spreadsheet I created? It's just a simple WTF; no bells and whistles.

I am on here so seldom that I'm not getting back to people who've requested the spreadsheet until days or weeks later.

When they get rid of the daily quests which require a winning bid I might be back; but I'm so disgusted with the prices people are asking for items I don't even look at the quests.

Thanks so much.

RussellShihTzu on ART

PS: And let me know if you need keys. I sign in four times a days and give away what I can.

Edited on 07/06/2014 at 1:07:09 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:No Longer Playing

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jul 6, 14 3:09 AM
Loretta, I am still keeping mine. So if you just want to forward inquiries to me, I will be happy to take care of it. Might think about editing postings you offered to send it to I am no longer maintaining it... that might cut down on confusion.

Edited on 07/06/2014 at 9:21:47 AM PST

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 6, 14 8:51 AM
I'm sorry to read this. We're friends in the game. (I play as anneclaire). I'm not sure the auction Daily Quests will "go away". Someone said there were 120 of them. I think we have to work our way through them before we get another set of quests. I could be wrong (and hope I am). As for prices in the auctions.. auction buddies work quite well Thank you OddlyEnuh). If something is hideously expensive one person puts it up for a large amount of coins, the other person bids and then resells it to the first person. Everyone has the same amount of coins and objects but you've finished your quest.

edited for missing word

Edited on 07/06/2014 at 8:52:58 AM PST

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Jul 6, 14 9:09 AM
I don't know if it's just me, but after the Independence Day Special, I've been getting a different quest along with the daily Auction. It's only one a day, timed, and you get a Star when completed. Are they bringing it back? I wish there was more, I love challenges.

Edited on 07/06/2014 at 9:14:50 AM PST

misties
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by misties on Jul 6, 14 10:21 AM
Well I have to agree with some of the outrageous prices out there. But on the other side, there are so many great people out there that whenever I have put out a call for help, they have been right there to put stuff up for cheap. I have tried to stay positive about these auction quests, and I am so sorry that you no longer wish to play because of it. Hopefully they will be over soon!

ldehaan1
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by ldehaan1 on Jul 6, 14 2:00 PM
If you need anything I try to put them out there at reasonable prices but I see people but them at the buyout price and then put them back up at mega prices. Which is ridiculous. I wish we could have a say in it because I have started taking names in who is doing it. So I flood the market with certain items so they cannot buy all of them.

Go to: