tweens63
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Goblin at bookshelf

[Post New]by tweens63 on Jul 6, 14 9:24 AM
Hi, fellow fishies! Was wondering if I could get some advice as to how to proceed with the game. I'm at Level 50, I have no quests to accomplish except for that mini-centaur quest for Fahleed, which has yet to be fixed. The only thing I can see that needs attention is the little goblin standing by the bookcase at the Shrine. He keeps saying, "I'll let you know when I find more books." How do I get him going, lol? Do I need to play the Fungus Hut ad nauseam to increase levels to get more quests, or do I need to upgrade all buildings to Level 5 to trigger some action? I have about 200,000 bolgins, so I can start building a few...any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!
Oh, and I do need an item to place in the door on the other side of the shrine also!

Edited on 07/06/2014 at 9:34:01 AM PST

Re:Goblin at bookshelf

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jul 6, 14 9:59 AM
Those are all items for the "next update". Go! swim free, replenish your stocks.....

tweens63
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tweens63 on Jul 6, 14 10:06 AM
Thank you, DaisyMae! Will pitch a tent over here at the Fungus Hut and play with Gavin, lol!

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jul 6, 14 10:42 AM
I'll drop in for a cup of "tea" when I'm in the neighbourhood. As daily energy allows I seriously recommend replenishing what you've used....

tweens63
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tweens63 on Jul 6, 14 11:32 AM
So, replenish lilies, jewel chests, goblin books, compasses, etc...and I'll try to find enough of that bloody moon tea to fix for you when you visit, LOL!

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Jul 6, 14 12:27 PM
Good new Tween, once they fix the Fahleed's quest, you not get about 10 new quests attached to it , you will be able to get one of the books for the self behind goblin knight.

I do believe we are in the beginnig of unlocking another area. If I counted right, we should get another 7 additional books to open area. But dev's might surprise us.LOL.

Happy gaming.
Mamacass14

tweens63
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by tweens63 on Jul 6, 14 12:59 PM
That is good news! Can't wait for the update, thanks, mamacass!

Go to: