rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Ending my game

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 6, 14 9:32 AM
To Emmaline's (196360) friends on PC -

I started this game as a backup during the Great Lockout so I could still play. Now that my primary game is at level 29 and holding, Emmaline is almost at the same place. I'm not masochistic enough to want two games at the same level, and don't have the time to play both. I will be shutting down Emmaline over the next weeks as I get rid of inventory and coins. I don't have room for all my friends on my other game, so will be deleting some of you. I'm one who prefers to gift more often than to more people, so please be understanding if you're one of these. Thank you to all the people who have helped keep the pets fed, the airships sent, and hope alive for the wheel of fortune.
Rose

Please reuse this thread if you also want to let people know that you're shutting down games for whatever reason.

Re:Ending my game

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Jul 6, 14 9:49 AM
Why don't you just take down your wish list and hold the game as backup? I hope you won't need a backup, but you can't be too safe these days !

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 6, 14 11:46 AM
Kit,
Please don't even think that!!! You're tempting the glitch gods to come to my house and ravage my computer, right after I spent a week cleaning off 200 GB of backups. OK, who knows what I need to sacrifice to appease them, other than my newer computer?

BOOM shakalakalaka BOOM shakalakalaka BOOM shakalakalaka BOOM

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on Jul 6, 14 2:00 PM
Hi Rosie!

I've moved any remaining gifts I owe to Emmaline over to RosieBVT's column so I will gift there instead.

Pandora

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Ending my game *Katie*

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jul 6, 14 11:01 PM
Friends of *Katie* 274475

I too started this game during a lull between updates so I could still play. Now that my primary game is at level 29 and holding, the second game is getting a bit too time consuming so I will be shutting down *Katie* over the next weeks (or as long at it takes) to get rid of inventory and coins. Some of you were great at gifting, thanks to all who have helped keep the pets fed, the airships sent, and quests completed.

To my [/u]current friends on *Katie*, wish and you just might receive!

I'm not accepting any new friends to *Katie* at this time.

Thanks!

Hildeguard
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hildeguard on Jul 7, 14 12:55 AM
I have shut down my wish list to get caught up gifting, I am still playing and having fun trying to get money up. Crafting is keeping me broke right now. Every time I think I am coins ahead more crafting crops up. ugh

Go to: