kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Placing stones and stained glass

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jul 6, 14 12:15 PM
Anyone else unable to complete these two puzzles (toward the end of the game)?! I have clicked everywhere to place the stone, then it would suddenly flip and would not go into it's place. Had to skip it. Same thing with the stained glass. I know I'm just a guppy but have been a member since 2006 and I don't think I've ever played a game with so many problems. Seriously disappointed.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Placing stones and stained glass

[Post New]by swedane on Jul 6, 14 2:46 PM
kgustavson wrote:Anyone else unable to complete these two puzzles (toward the end of the game)?! I have clicked everywhere to place the stone, then it would suddenly flip and would not go into it's place. Had to skip it. Same thing with the stained glass. I know I'm just a guppy but have been a member since 2006 and I don't think I've ever played a game with so many problems. Seriously disappointed.
Neither one of the puzzles requires you to flip them. At first I tried to double click the stones, but soon realized that was not the way to go. Same with the stained glass puzzle. I didn't have any problems completing either puzzles, nor other problems with the games.

Had to LOL when I read about your Fish status, no pun intended! Being a Minnow myself, I'm still considered small fry, although I've been a member since 2007. All it means is, neither of us makes a lot of posting.

In seeing your Scandinavian name, "Gustavson," I wondered if you are Swedish?

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Re:Placing stones and stained glass

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jul 6, 14 6:10 PM
Us bottom dwellers LOL!!!

Married a swede - I take it you must be as well?!

Never could get anything to go into place with those puzzles; I noticed that my cursor was way off to the right but the piece I was holding as off to the left. Argh.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Jul 7, 14 2:50 PM
kgustavson wrote:Us bottom dwellers LOL!!!

Married a swede - I take it you must be as well?!

Never could get anything to go into place with those puzzles; I noticed that my cursor was way off to the right but the piece I was holding as off to the left. Argh.

Cheers to us bottom dwellers LOL!!

Had my username forever, forgot it's a dead give away. The dane part is my nationality. x2

Some games can cause havoc with the mouse, in cases like that, I switch off the custom cursor.

Take care!

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Aug 13, 14 1:28 PM
Someone else with the same problem, completely fed up!

rozinda60
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by rozinda60 on Sep 7, 14 12:51 PM
well didnt get any tips outa this forum! been trying the stained glass window for days but pieces just will not fit in! when i try to place them they revert back to small white pieces... HELP!! pl

Go to: