Tugboat62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Airplane Model

[Post New]by Tugboat62 on Jul 7, 14 4:45 AM
I cannot complete the model and the right wing is nowhere to be found and the hint is useless. I can't move on with the game. Can anyone help me?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Airplane Model

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 7, 14 6:14 AM
Hi Tugboat62,

The scene with the model airplane is an HOS and all HOSs are not included in the strategy guide, unfortunately. The SG only mentions each time you have to play one. Looks like the latest "trend" in making a SG but it's not exactly helpful to players - in my opinion at least.

The right wing of the plane is there, trust me. It's just that some of its pieces are well hidden so you have to look a bit more thoroughly and be precise with your clicking.

As for the hint not working, according to other players, some of the issues this game has can be resolved by disabling the widescreen option so maybe this tip will work for you too.

I hope you find this helpful.

Edited on 07/07/2014 at 7:54:10 AM PST

Tugboat62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Tugboat62 on Jul 8, 14 2:20 AM
Thank you I finally did get it

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jul 8, 14 3:04 AM

tetrouge
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by tetrouge on Jul 16, 14 10:48 AM
I don't have the airplane at all. Have backed out & re-entered 3 times, still no HOS, HOP, Airplane to glue, etc etc NOTHING!! & I'm just in the trial stage of this one. Needless to say, won't be buying this piece of C!!!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 17, 14 9:37 AM
I will probably write this dev (along with several others) who have dropped putting in screenshots of the HOPs, HOGs or "dreaded find it" puzzles.....whatever you want to call them.
I do not like the trend.
However, as long as they don't go back to misclick penalties I won't have the totally screaming me-me's.......but worse to my way of thinking is just giving a photo solution on a puzzle, instead of saying how to solve it.
Again, as long as all the games have skip buttons, I will be OK, just not as happy as I was, but I can adapt.

Oh, please don't go back to the bad old days of no skipping, misclick penalties and no reset buttons at all. If that happens, I will find an alternative to these games for recreation.

Go to: