nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Does Anyone else's screen start jiggling at level 11?

[Post New]by nufsober on Jul 7, 14 10:15 AM
I LOVE THE JEWEL MATCH SERIES! BOUGHT THIS ONE THIS LAST WEEK, GOT TO LEVEL 11 AND, MY SCREEN STARTS JIGGLING AND WIGGLING TO THE POINT I CAN'T GET IT TO STOP , EVEN AFTER I MANAGE TO QUIT THE GAME!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO SHUT DOWN MY WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER AND RE-START IT TO GET IT TO GO BACK TO NORMAL. I'M CURRENTLY PROBABLY DRIVING A BFG TECK CRAZY SEEING IF THEY CAN SUGGEST A CURE. NOTHINGS WORKED SO FAR! ANY SUGGESTIONS? SMALL FISH DOING CIRCLES AGAIN!!!!!!

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Does Anyone else's screen start jiggling at level 11?

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jul 9, 14 5:54 AM
Hi, can you give me more details regarding your operating system, your computer specs and describe the level? Is it the level with a lot of fog or with many launchers?

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by nufsober on Jul 9, 14 12:08 PM
operating sys,Windows 7! computer specs? computer, hp! level 11? It starts jiggling before I match one set of jewels! just getting to that level makes my computer screen shake!!

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jul 9, 14 4:02 PM
can you at least tell me what hp model you have?

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by nufsober on Jul 10, 14 1:58 PM
Slimline model s5713w, 3.00 gig RAM, 64 bit.

[Post New]by bethmarshburn on Jul 10, 14 8:00 PM
I tried a bunch of things too. The best so far: in the game Options, I set Effects to very low or zero. I was able to get through level 11, and it was good for a while, maybe 17 or 18, then it started again. Changing the Effects setting a little bit helps sometimes, and leaving the game and restarting it. GOOD luck with this. I really think the game developer should provide a bug fix for this - a lot of people have this problem!!

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by nufsober on Jul 11, 14 1:20 PM
Beth, thanks for suggesting something, tried it, didn't help. Hope the developer comes out with a patch for this problem, I hate to say it, but, at least someone else is having the same thing happen to them! Sue

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jul 12, 14 12:56 PM
You can also try running the game in low resolution in windowed mode. I guess this happens because your video card can't handle all the things displayed in the game.

Go to: