Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

At the end... not sure where to go now

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jul 7, 14 11:15 AM
I'm pretty close to the end.. I have 4 green jewels, a lever, chain, and magic frost spell. The map has always told me what areas to go to where there is something to do. Now map indicates nowhere... anyone help?

Karel_LGC
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

At the end... not sure where to go now

[Post New]by Karel_LGC on Jul 7, 14 12:30 PM
Penguin29 wrote:I'm pretty close to the end.. I have 4 green jewels, a lever, chain, and magic frost spell. The map has always told me what areas to go to where there is something to do. Now map indicates nowhere... anyone help?

- Use lever in the Elevator (you need to defrost it first in the scene Portal)
- The green jewels goes into the match 3 minigame in the Generator scene

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:At the end... not sure where to go now

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jul 7, 14 2:18 PM
Thanks Karel LGC - off to play.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 7, 14 2:35 PM
I have a similar problem. I have the Staff of Lightning, Chain, Chisel and Hankie. I need an arrow for the crossbow in the Gallery. Yet every single place I go says there's nothing to be done there and there are no sparkles for any area on the map. I'm clueless.

pamra
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by pamra on Jul 7, 14 3:26 PM
The sparkles on my map disappeared too. All areas said there was nothing to be done. I exited the game, then started it again and the map was working again. I had an H O scene to complete in the picture in the castle entrance, but it wasn't active until I restarted the game. Hope this helps.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 7, 14 4:18 PM
pamra wrote:The sparkles on my map disappeared too. All areas said there was nothing to be done. I exited the game, then started it again and the map was working again. I had an H O scene to complete in the picture in the castle entrance, but it wasn't active until I restarted the game. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I'll try that. Must be a glitch.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 7, 14 4:20 PM
sonofstar wrote:
pamra wrote:The sparkles on my map disappeared too. All areas said there was nothing to be done. I exited the game, then started it again and the map was working again. I had an H O scene to complete in the picture in the castle entrance, but it wasn't active until I restarted the game. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I'll try that. Must be a glitch.

Just tried that having exited the game a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately there are no sparkles on the map and no HO in the Entrance Hall. I'm really stumped. But thanks for the idea.

[Post New]by Melatonine on Jul 7, 14 4:27 PM
i am stuck at the bridge of fire and i need a peace of a door there. All i have in my inventory is a cup with lava.
The map just points me to the lift to go down, but then there is nothing to do. Where do i go from here?

Edit: problem solved, i had to go to a nest.

Edited on 07/07/2014 at 7:18:46 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 7, 14 6:12 PM
sonofstar wrote:I have a similar problem. I have the Staff of Lightning, Chain, Chisel and Hankie. I need an arrow for the crossbow in the Gallery. Yet every single place I go says there's nothing to be done there and there are no sparkles for any area on the map. I'm clueless.

Dampen the hankie in lake/river and use it on the tombstone.

and from Karel - Go to the Dining Room Balcony (you need to open the glass window and grow the tree in the Dining Room)

- Open the zoomin on the left side of the scene

- Use Chisel to make the Cannon ball from the head of the gargoyle.

Edited on 07/07/2014 at 6:14:17 PM PST

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 7, 14 6:30 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:
sonofstar wrote:I have a similar problem. I have the Staff of Lightning, Chain, Chisel and Hankie. I need an arrow for the crossbow in the Gallery. Yet every single place I go says there's nothing to be done there and there are no sparkles for any area on the map. I'm clueless.

Dampen the hankie in lake/river and use it on the tombstone.

and from Karel - Go to the Dining Room Balcony (you need to open the glass window and grow the tree in the Dining Room)

- Open the zoomin on the left side of the scene

- Use Chisel to make the Cannon ball from the head of the gargoyle.

Thanks but I'm a long ways past this point. I've gotten to the chapel, graveyard, etc.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 7, 14 6:34 PM
Oh good,
Have you been able to move the raven? I figure that's where I'll find the egg I need.
problem solved - very clever solution by the way.

Edited on 07/07/2014 at 8:52:35 PM PST

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Jul 7, 14 10:21 PM
Melatonine wrote:i am stuck at the bridge of fire and i need a peace of a door there. All i have in my inventory is a cup with lava.
The map just points me to the lift to go down, but then there is nothing to do. Where do i go from here?

Can you please explain further? I'm stuck at the same spot.

goran_LGC
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by goran_LGC on Jul 8, 14 1:40 AM
FunIt wrote:
Melatonine wrote:i am stuck at the bridge of fire and i need a peace of a door there. All i have in my inventory is a cup with lava.

Can you please explain further? I'm stuck at the same spot.

There is a pathway on the right top part of the volcano, accessible once you solve the puzzle with hexagonal stepstones, that takes you to a huge nest.

goran_LGC
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by goran_LGC on Jul 8, 14 1:47 AM
sonofstar wrote:
Thanks but I'm a long ways past this point. I've gotten to the chapel, graveyard, etc.

Based on your inventory (Hankie), you have been for a second time in the HO scene in Ossuary. But you have not used the hankie in the bottom of the well (and you need to get down there to get a chance to obtain the arrow)

So - complete Osiris's bones in the Ossuary, wake him up and open the pathway to the Secret corridor. Once you are there, go to the top of the well, find a lamp, fill it with fireflies and enter the HO scene in the Well top. Obtain spear, use it on the chest and get a saw.

Then return to the graveyard - and get the lever for the well from there. Use the lever, use the saw on the roots in the well, get down, use the Hankie on the right side on the well... aaaand i should probably not spoil the secrets any more

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Jul 8, 14 2:40 AM
Thanks, goran! Will try it out later today!

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 8, 14 6:35 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Oh good,
Have you been able to move the raven? I figure that's where I'll find the egg I need.
problem solved - very clever solution by the way.

Have done that as well.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 8, 14 6:40 AM
goran_LGC wrote:
sonofstar wrote:

Based on your inventory (Hankie), you have been for a second time in the HO scene in Ossuary. But you have not used the hankie in the bottom of the well (and you need to get down there to get a chance to obtain the arrow)

So - complete Osiris's bones in the Ossuary, wake him up and open the pathway to the Secret corridor. Once you are there, go to the top of the well, find a lamp, fill it with fireflies and enter the HO scene in the Well top. Obtain spear, use it on the chest and get a saw.

Then return to the graveyard - and get the lever for the well from there. Use the lever, use the saw on the roots in the well, get down, use the Hankie on the right side on the well... aaaand i should probably not spoil the secrets any more

I will try some of this. Some of this I've already accomplished. There's a rag in the graveyard that I wet and used. I've rebuilt the bones in the Ossurary, woken him up and opened the pathway to the Secret chamber. Maybe it's the lamp piece. I can't remember if I've done that yet, or not. Somewhere along the way, I acquired the hankie.and that's part of what I'm still trying to figure out.

Seems to me that either the hints could be more helpful or something. This is one game that has a DESPERATE need for a walkthrough.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 8, 14 7:20 AM
sonofstar wrote:
goran_LGC wrote:
sonofstar wrote:

I will try some of this. Some of this I've already accomplished. There's a rag in the graveyard that I wet and used. I've rebuilt the bones in the Ossurary, woken him up and opened the pathway to the Secret chamber. Maybe it's the lamp piece. I can't remember if I've done that yet, or not. Somewhere along the way, I acquired the hankie.and that's part of what I'm still trying to figure out.

Seems to me that either the hints could be more helpful or something. This is one game that has a DESPERATE need for a walkthrough.

Went back into the game and this morning there was finally one more thing to do...pick up a silver earring in the Tower. And then back to no hints and no sparkles. I did notice, though, that when I enter the secret chamber there are fireflies down the steps I can't get without a lantern and a puzzle at the top of the steps I can't attempt without knowing what the symbols stand for. Perhaps finding something with the symbols on it would be helpful, but there is nothing in any of the scenes (I've been to each one of them at least twice now) that in any way describes the symbols. I still need the arrow for the crossbow in the gallery.

I have to say I'm so glad I used a freebie coupon on this game. If I'd paid for it, by now I'd be thoroughly kicking myself for having done so.

goran_LGC
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by goran_LGC on Jul 8, 14 7:38 AM
sonofstar wrote:
I did notice, though, that when I enter the secret chamber there are fireflies down the steps I can't get without a lantern

And have you noticed, that when you click to the rear end of the secret pathway, you will get to the well up scene, where is the lantern in plain sight?

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 8, 14 8:49 AM
goran_LGC wrote:
sonofstar wrote:
I did notice, though, that when I enter the secret chamber there are fireflies down the steps I can't get without a lantern

And have you noticed, that when you click to the rear end of the secret pathway, you will get to the well up scene, where is the lantern in plain sight?

No, I've run my cursor all over the scene and nothing has shown up. However, I will go back and try that, because it seems It must be part of the solution set. Thanks.

Go to: