Cerberus Relic

[Post New]by vbleckov on Jul 7, 14 12:30 PM
It wants me to create the cerberus relic but it won't show me where it is. I imagine it's because I haven't opened the mansion door but cannot seem to do that. Can't find the items.

Cerberus Relic

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Jul 7, 14 6:40 PM
vbleckov wrote:It wants me to create the cerberus relic but it won't show me where it is. I imagine it's because I haven't opened the mansion door but cannot seem to do that. Can't find the items.

I think the important thing to remember is that some of the tasks you get are very, very long-term goals (like repairing most of the bridges). They're available, but that doesn't mean you're expected--or even able--to do them now. This sounds like one of those tasks.

I can tell you with certainty that opening the mansion door should be something you need to work toward first. I'm working my way through the "layers" of the door and still have not received the Cerberus relic task. To open it, you will need three keys (Medusa, Hydra and Harpy), two centaur pieces, a fawn (creation) piece and possibly other things--not sure as this is where I currently am in the process. (Most complicated door ever.)

Do you at least have the hydra key? This was the first part of the door I found.

Edited on 07/07/2014 at 6:48:15 PM PST

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:Cerberus Relic

[Post New]by dk413 on Jul 9, 14 12:51 AM
I received the quest from the scientist to open the niche in the Gallery, craft the trophy, use it in the niche, and take the Cerebus. I crafted the trophy, used it in the niche but it wouldn't let me take Cerebus. It shows I need to craft the trophy but the formula is no longer in the creation lab. Is this a glitch? Has anyone gotten the Cerebus?

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Jul 9, 14 6:47 AM
dk413,

I believe there is something else that needs to be crafted or used to get the cerebus. I am past this point so I don't really remember but I feel like there were two things that you had to do to the cerebus.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Jul 9, 14 7:01 AM
Thanks Meinaz. I was just concerned because at the gallery niche it shows I need something else but the outline is the trophy which I already crafted & used.

Go to: