bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 7, 14 2:37 PM
Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery forum

[Post New]by maryerbe on Jul 30, 14 3:41 AM
Wasnt this game out already?

[Post New]by blundering_fool on Jul 31, 14 6:53 AM
I can't tell by looking at the game, is a live internet connection required in order to play?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 2, 14 7:57 PM
Yes, you will have to be online to play the game, blundering_fool.

Edpoe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Edpoe on Aug 7, 14 10:40 PM
Are all other Free to Play Games also have to be online to play???

[Post New]by Ohio_brat_girl on Nov 6, 14 2:01 PM
When are you gonna add being able to add friends to the game?

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Nov 9, 14 10:22 AM
Wondering when we'll see another installment on this game.

malloot88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by malloot88 on Nov 15, 14 2:38 PM
i wonder if the developpers listen to all the problems we have. the only problem we have is to get 50.000 gold. i am saving now, but it is really boring. i think that big fish must realise that we will not spent a lot of money. Now i am not getting the daily gift. i have a lot of objects and i getting tired. maybe we must stop with this game untill they are getting to there sentive (maybe wrong word). i am dutch so my english will not be totally correct

Edited on 11/07/2015 at 6:38:55 AM PST

[Post New]by grannie64 on Nov 27, 14 3:18 AM
malloot88 wrote:i wonder if the developpers listen to all the problems we have. the only problem we have is to get 50.000 gold. i am saving now, but it is really boring. i think that big fish must realise that we will not spent a lot of money. Now i am not getting the daily gift. i have a lot of objects and i getting tired. maybe we must stop with this game untill they are getting to there sentive (maybe wrong word). i am dutch so my english will not be totally correct

[Post New]by grannie64 on Nov 27, 14 3:21 AM
I too am fed up with this got the 50,000 coins now there are no detective scene to do? only HOG and they are all covered in fog needing to spend coins I have not got to do. !!!

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Dec 1, 14 10:36 PM
Started playing this game a while back. Got disappointed in the lack of drop rates of items. Now I've started back a couple days ago (Nov. 30th) but am overwhelmed by reading no update since September? What gives? I am hooked now, but do not want to keep playing, or start spending real money if there's no more updates! I mean, really. Why bother with this game if there's no point? Did the devs give up? Should I???

[Post New]by grannie64 on Dec 2, 14 2:05 AM
Me too not going anywhere at the moment after spending the 50,000 coins no detective work to do what a waste of coins and time all the HOG are covered in mist so struggle or pay out more coins to play them!!! disappointed with this game.

[Post New]by yovanicolon on Dec 17, 14 2:47 PM
I wish to have friends so the games is more interactive.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Jan 20, 15 11:57 AM
Really enjoying the update!!! Just wish there were more scenes to explore!

[Post New]by Twentyaut on Jan 21, 15 1:14 PM
okay we have an update, but now we have to pay to continue. Bank deposits, etc! I don't understand. Right back where we were 3 mo ago on no advancement. Anyone have any info on roulette wheel and the bank deposits?

[Post New]by PopQuiz on Jan 22, 15 6:41 PM
I finally got the money to renew detective permit and finished the murder investigation and still didn't get anywhere. Stuck on 66% and don't want to waste money on the roulette wheel or the cards. I really enjoyed the game before all of this now don't know if I want to play it anymore. Why can't they just let you investigate instead of having to spend money all the time.

[Post New]by Twentyaut on Feb 3, 15 9:44 AM
I believe the Walk through should be updated to match the latest revision of this game. I am stuck, have played the card game, roulette wheel, trapped the wolf, gave the medicine and still not advancing. Has anyone made it past this stage?

[Post New]by PopQuiz on Feb 6, 15 1:47 PM
I really wish they would get the glitch, if it is a glitch fixed on this game. I have finished the murder investigation and am still at 66% without getting to go any further. I have loved this game but I am tired of having to kill the wolf or get the medicine. I don't play the cards or the wheel anymore because of loosing too much money. There are a lot of people including myself that are seriously thinking of not playing this one anymore. Please, please, please fix this problem.

[Post New]by sloansgirl1 on Feb 21, 15 6:39 PM
My game is showing the first mystery is only like 65% complete yet the only quest I am getting are the card games and the wolf trap and medicine for the boy... so my question is there anyone else having this problem and if so how long till I start getting the regular quest? I loved this game until the update and then I was really let down. I am hoping they are going to be another update very soon.

[Post New]by Loose_Cannon32 on Mar 11, 15 12:05 PM
PopQuiz wrote:I finally got the money to renew detective permit and finished the murder investigation and still didn't get anywhere. Stuck on 66% and don't want to waste money on the roulette wheel or the cards. I really enjoyed the game before all of this now don't know if I want to play it anymore. Why can't they just let you investigate instead of having to spend money all the time.

I normally play 50.00 bets on the roulette game and 10.00 on the card game and I don't pay for the medicine or the anything else I find them

Go to: