rayhnee
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Machete

[Post New]by rayhnee on Jul 7, 14 7:22 PM
I had the machete but now I have to cut the branch and the machete is gone. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do?

Re:Machete

[Post New]by bunnysunday on Jul 10, 14 2:08 PM
Same thing happened to me. The machete was not dropped back into my inventory and now I can't move forward. Very frustrating. I'm playing advanced mode.

[Post New]by tjkroll on Jul 19, 14 9:41 AM
same thing happened to me. anybody with further advice?

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Jul 19, 14 12:49 PM
OK, here's four of us with a missing machete.

Looks like there's a bug in the game, to me.

I uninstalled the game, downloaded it again, and reinstalled. It retained my gameplay thus far, and when I went back in, I had the machete again.

Interestingly enough, page 20 of the SG says that when you use the machete to chop the log near the gargoyle/demon, you get the log, a key, and a stone feather. I already had a stone feather in inventory. I did not get, or apparently need, a second. My guess is that when the machete was supposed to go back into inventory after cutting the vines, I got the feather instead.

Still sounds like a bug to me.

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 2:00:05 PM PST

[Post New]by rustybearmom on Jul 31, 14 4:41 PM
Same thing for me, will try reloading it. Thanks

resortlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by resortlady on Aug 3, 14 6:16 PM
I really don't want to reload the game, but my machete is gone too. Definately a bug in the game.

cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cjones357 on Aug 3, 14 7:17 PM
My machete is gone too. I have the stone feather but no machete. I also don't want to re-install this game-there's been so much of this lately. I think this is a bug too because I haven't read that anyone nows how to retrieve it.

elderdame
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by elderdame on Aug 10, 14 6:10 PM
The same thing just happened to me. I just restarted the game. I think after reading the notes in the forum, I will try re-installing. This is the sort of glitch that annoys me mightily.

[Post New]by Burtongirl on Aug 11, 14 5:41 PM
Hey Sarah451 thanks for that suggestion as I was in the same boat. Uninstall & re-install took care of it while leaving me able to continue my game. Much appreciated.

318Pisces
Clownfish
Clownfish
642 Posts

[Post New]by 318Pisces on Sep 12, 14 7:22 PM
Me too----machete-less...
GLITCH...

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Jan 12, 15 5:58 PM
My Machete disappeared too. I made it to this point before trying a Hint, which turned out to be useless. Fortunately I was able to just exit the game then start playing again and it came back.

Go to: