lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

stone ring, long bone and meteor cup

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jul 8, 14 1:53 PM
I have in my inventory the stone ring, long bone and meteor cup. Cannot move anywhere as the map is not giving any clues and hint button says nothing to do here every time. What now please?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:stone ring, long bone and meteor cup

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 8, 14 2:33 PM
You use the Stone Ring on a Hand Print on a door. The door will partially open then use the Meteor Cup in the lava that flows under the door.

You use the Long Bone to pry something loose in the same area that you found it.

I used the Map a lot with this game to find Active Areas, Try that.

There are so many areas that sound similar that it was hard to remember the names.

HTH

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jul 9, 14 8:35 AM
Hello dear friends,
hello lornaovenden1, I am in the same position:
I have in my inventory the stone ring, long bone and meteor cup. Cannot move anywhere as the map is not giving any clues and hint button says nothing to do here every time. What now please?

ganonsbane's advice (nevertheless thank you for trying to help) does not help, because there are no sparkles on the map.
I am tired of searching every room twice or more often to find a way out of this dilemma. ;-(

pegod
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by pegod on Jul 9, 14 4:35 PM
I am stuck, too. What's with the disappearing sparkles on the map? Sometimes they lead me in the right direction, most times they are not there and I am confused. I am sorry that I purchased this game. I feel obliged to persevere since I feel I must be near the end but I find it more stressful than enjoyable. Sooooo, does anyone have any ideas what I am supposed to do next? Thanks for being here. It means a lot to me.

goran_LGC
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by goran_LGC on Jul 10, 14 1:21 AM
Most common case of not seeing sparks on the map is the moment when you have missed an exit to an unexplored place.

If you have the long bone, go to the levitating bridge, but do NOT enter the mouth of the dragon, but go furter on the path to the volcano. There, on the levitating steps, use the bone to losen one of them to progress

Plientje
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Plientje on Jul 11, 14 5:48 PM
It happened to me too. Got stuck a few times with no sparkles on the map. I started looking closer at the map and saw that on some scenes there were "roads" to other rooms that had not been opened yet. I searched in those scenes until I found another way in to a new room. It could be very difficult sometimes, but that's part of the challenge and I loved it!

anon457
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by anon457 on Jul 28, 14 2:32 PM
goran_LGC, Thanks for the hint i was getting very frustrated. Just prior to this game I was playing Natural Threat 2 which also I had to suspend playing because of many many BUGS. Thankfully this game was just user caused.

Go to: