arids
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

logging in with email

[Post New]by arids on Jul 8, 14 11:53 PM
I see it means you can play on multiple devices, does it also mean you can recover your current game level if your game crashes?

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:logging in with email

[Post New]by donald147 on Jul 9, 14 2:52 AM
Don't know but mine wouldn't stay synced. I tried playing it on my iPod & desktop computer and the iPod was always way behind the pc. Even tried reinstalling but that didn't help so gave up on the iPod.

arids
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by arids on Jul 9, 14 12:28 PM
oh, that's no good! I wonder how often it's suppose to sync - I had assume it would be real time....

[Post New]by OnionOfArabia on Jul 22, 14 3:36 AM
I logged in with an email address when I first started. Today, that option was no longer available so I just clicked play and all my progress was gone!

arids
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by arids on Jul 23, 14 12:04 AM
OnionOfArabia wrote:I logged in with an email address when I first started. Today, that option was no longer available so I just clicked play and all my progress was gone!

oh no! maybe try customer support?

[Post New]by OnionOfArabia on Jul 23, 14 8:56 PM
I didn't try customer support, other than this forum I don't even know how to get customer support, but I was only 3 days in so I just started over. Sad thing is today my big fish client crashed and when i opened the game all my new progress was gone too. I'll give it one more try but then that's it.

ReikiRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ReikiRose on Jul 29, 14 5:36 PM
To log a ticket with customer support, go to the main site. There is a way to open a ticket. I have done it 3-4x now as losing progress on QUIT and when I left the game open to keep the Fish Tacos. Someone replies via email in a few days. I have had some conversations with tech support but no real solutions to disappearing levels and challenges.

Click on HELP in the upper right on the bar, then there is a section on technical support. They ask you about the game, on what platform, to run a Dr. Felix diagnostic tool, and your information for a personal reply.

Edited on 07/29/2014 at 5:38:36 PM PST

Go to: